What mobile phone do you have?

Does it come with your TFK account logged in?

3 Likes

That’ll cost more.

I have the 5T, absolutely fantastic phone. What’s improved with the 6?

The 6T is going on sale this week I think.

In screen finger print reader :hushed:

I don’t know much I still have a oneplus 2 but wanting to upgrade soon.

Also looking at that Xiaomi Mi 8 phone which is an impressive looking phone for the price also, and has wireless charging, which the oneplus does not have.

The Pocophone F1 is worth a look

1 Like

The Huawei is a great job. P20 Lite is a dinger for the price of it

Oneplus 6 can be got for €451 on Amazon as part of black Friday. €519 on oneplus website. This will get cheaper if sterling collapses further

:rofl:

I know the forum is waiting with bated breath for an update. I decided I’d try fixing the battery on the one I have first and muddle along for a while. The screen was also cracked so I said I’d kill two birds etc. and get them both fixed.
Tech star quoted me €110 to do both €60 each with a discount of a €10 for the two together. While I was mulling it over I was informed that compub were official apple suppliers and as such they had to fix my battery for €29. In I went anyway only to be quoted €29 to fix the battery and €170 to fix the screen. The fucking robbing bastards.
I decided to get screen and battery done separately even though it’d be a pain in hole, so in I went to compub this morning only to be told you have to make an appointment to get the phone fixed and they’d no slots in the next few weeks. My bastard never mentioned this on my first trip. I was resigned to being stuck with the shit battery for another few weeks when I remembered the fella in foxes bow fixed the screen for me cheap enough the last time. Up I went and said I need a new screen and a new battery and the beautiful Eastern European bastard said it’ll be seventy quid come back in an hour. Huzzah.
My house will probably burn down when I’m charging it but fuck it

2 Likes

Good service up there but very much a “No questions asked” type setup. Always waaaaaas in there looking to get iPads and iPhones unlocked.

Not a bad price. You’d pay 40 quid for the Screen replacement and Battery on ebay.

Do you still have the Touch ID feature?

I use a pin. I wouldn’t let those apple cunts have my finger prints. They are already listening to me

Ah fair enough. Was curious as to whether he swapped over the home button from the old screen. The buttons are paired with the motherboard and if a different button is put in the Touch ID feature will no longer work…

The Eastern Europeans own your identity now. You may get fitted up for a machete murder.

They can have it.

iPhone 6s 32 gig for £209 with Giffgaff.
I could order and forward if you’re stuck.

Think I’m sorted now. Thanks though John

2 Likes

Sigh.