What mobile phone do you have?

If you select the 5G they bump you onto the higher price plan

2 Likes

Not a hope

1 Like

Really limping on with this cunt of an iphone 12. The battery (which is shit) wont charge the normal way as the port is broken. Been using wireless charging for months but now that is also gone tits up. Barely gaining a percent an hour.

1 Like

You can change the port (and the battery).

1 Like

I know but spending money on that I might as well just change the phone

1 Like

I’d issues with my charging port that were solved by the lads in Castletroy Shopping Centre. Large tweezers, some spray, mini hair dryer. Job is oxo

1 Like

This could be an easy fix. Get the mental thing that opens the SIM card holder and scrape out the charging port.

1 Like

That’s the most common thing that goes wrong with the charging port. Just a build up of fluff and stuff. Clean it out and the phone should charge away grand again.

1 Like

I am with GoMo and picking up 5G. Don’t think I signed up for it but I seem to be able to pick it up, a lot.

2 Likes

Normally it’s dust n dirt in the port,
U didn’t go at it with a toothpick or something?
Can of air and a bit of blowing,
And a child’s soft toothbrush normally clears it.
I’d the 12 pro max and had issues similar to u,
But fecked about with it and sorted,
And my environment ref paint, sanding, plaster isn’t really great for any phone,
Irrespective of what covers on it.

I rated 12 pro big-time

Only reason I got shot of it was fed up looking at it.
And the apple eco system sucks u in
Changed eva pixel 7 pro, lovely phone
But 12 pro better in hindsight.
Apple :apple: the bastards do things better

Have they added a back button to Apple phones yet. Never noticed it when I owned one but drives me demented now?

1 Like

No but there’s a way of getting around it

I’m android ATM

I’d be Uber careful using any metal thing TBH

1 Like

I learned about it in the apple shop when one of their employees showed me.

1 Like

Yes,I added my young lady to my plan last year and she gets 5g.You have to be paying the 14.99 to get it

2 Likes

Well personally I wouldn’t,
Im ham fisted and on top of poking around with something metal it’s a disaster waiting to happen.

What was name of site that sells refurb phones mentioned on here

Swappie

1 Like

Phone is giving up. On three bill pay but thinking of switching to vodafone. Any one any solid advice on the matter?

GOMO is the job.

1 Like