What’s your financial situation

Would you work in galway?

Long term?

No, single house

1 Like

Well that’s it really, easier for councils to get housing in large scale development rather than one offs. Plus environmental types like @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy would argue strongly against the one off housing as a blight on the landscape

1 Like

Pm me pls are u on what’s app

Pm sent

1 Like

100 pc

1 Like

Fair point , although in rural Ireland you can be relatively in the middle of nowhere and still within a mile of everything.

Rural is better, having lived in cities all my life find country ppl on general more honest / down to earth

Would Definitely agree although its relative to your own stage in life also. City living was the only choice throughout my twenties but regards raising a family etc. the quality of life in a rural setting is far superior.

1 Like

I lived in a beautiful quiet village Cloughduv for 10 months of rural bliss , great ppl,but my kids mum craved company so had to leave should have stayed where I was no fool like an old fool 2nd wife 🤷🤷🤷

1 Like

Short spin to Ballincollig too which is essentially City these days too.!

1 Like

Spot on, used stop off at the inniscarra bar on the way home for a quart, straight to the spreading chestnut for another,across the road for dinner /bed,good old Beamish days👍( Mondays+Fridays)

Can anybody explain what a wanking sock is or why @codegreen is so obsessed with them?

Il answer it . It’s a place where you can store points or money , you can fit up to 5k in each sock .

https://www.ebay.co.uk/c/1872749450

Like compression socks that old people wear on planes. To stop you getting deep vein thrombosis when you’re busting one out

Cc @anon60384913

I just googled it. Didn’t realise you were gay. That explained it. Sorry for the bother.

I’d have to be a millionaire to live like this in Zurich