Whats the best Irish radio station to listen to?

That bit at the start goes on a bit too long but apart from that I find the presenters likeable enough sorts, who don’t seem to take themselves too seriously - yet - unlike that complete stones Ger Gilroy. There’s little enough of their own opinions etc in it from then on apart from the start of the Football Show at 9 it’s all interviews and analysis. Think it’s a very good show myself.
Surprising how few people hate them given they’re on for three hours a night five nights a week for the past five or six years.

On FM104 now (the radio station of the proletareat) adrian kennedy has a polish bird on the line who is telling the lads that irish men are afraid to chat up polish birds,
essential listening

2 years in Donegal mean a love hate relationship with Highland
The breakfast show was inoffensive but it was followed for 3 hours by that fat useless shit Shaun Doherty with his fucking fake Donegal English accent. I really hated that cunt but had to listen to him everyday in work. He was then followed by some Country and Irish with a few waltzes thrown in type of show. THere was some DJ lad on it for a while in the evenings that was decent enough, think he used to play in the Grill.

the midday mash-up on i105-107 FM plays some superb hardcore trance every lunchtime at 12-00.
great if you are tearing up the M1 or something in the car

donabate hospital radio is quite good

That’s St Ita’s in Portrane m8.

yep- some nice mellow tunes

Nice and relaxing for the residents.

I listen to Newstalk for the breakfast show, lunchtime and the right hook. The times in between I listen to BBC radio 1 best station for music. I do listen to the newstalk sports show but thats only if I am in the car at that time.

Off the Ball is a cracking show, best there is on the radio.

Movies and booze on a Friday afternoon on Moncreiff is good too.

Breakfast is dodgy, Radio 1 for me. Clare Cunt and Ivan Cunt can go back into the can of cunt they came out of.

I do like Ray Foley though, he’s good for a laugh but then again I only hear him once every so often and I suppose you would get fed up with him if you listened to him everyday.

Tommy and Hector are class on a Saturday morning/podcast

The Annex with Jenny Heuston is very good too on a Sunday night.

Is the Movie burd good looking? She sounds sexy.

:rolleyes:

Michael D. Higgins just laid into that American right wing nutcase Michael Graham on Hook’s programme. They were talking about Gaza. Called him a wanker live on air. Destoyed him. Great radio :smiley:

that was around the time of the pat dolan incident, think i said both of them were regular contributors to the show…forget who it was but someone swallowed it completely

Tommy and Hector are two cunts who should be hanging from a rope.

Limericks Live 95FM has been superb this morning. Joe Nash mentioned a while ago how disrespectful the Tipp fans were by not observing yesterdays minute silence before the hurling match, think he might have used the words “a disgrace”. They’re interviewing the fella of the Caseys off Prizefighter now. :clap:

You need to get off the fence SS**

I would agree, apart the two of them can be right annoying cunts but together on the radio they are good, the music they play is very good and it’s a fine way of passing 2 hours on a Saturday morning/Sunday evening

a number of your posts have enraged me recently - this is another example of why im begining to despise you

Oh really? Why don’t you go fuck yourself