Whats the best Irish radio station to listen to?

I see what you mean now. Tá brón orm.

Good grief

Someone will make a move for Pippa O Connor soon. That will be the death of Irish radio.

If she replaced Darcy I would tune in to dance on his grave.

4 Likes

Was listening to him in car this morning waiting to see what nonsense he could come out with…

In the few mins I was listening

-dropped into the conversation that he’d been to see house where bob marley was born…attempted a Jamaican accent…and randomly dropped the word yardy into the sentence completely out of context

• speaking about the euro millions uttered the term yo yo several times instead of euro

He’s wrong in the head

He has mugs like you lapping it up.

1 Like

Indeed. Just listening out of a sense of fascination now at how long they can let it go on for.

Yates can name his price to come back I’d say

She has the most annoying voice on radio ffs sake

Alison is hopeless, the poor girl.

Despite you calling me a cunt during the week, I can’t help but nod in agreement here.

I’m sorry I called you a cunt. I was lashing out at all and sundry.

You were being attacked from all sides though pal, you were quite right to go on the offensive.

Ah, there was some innocent collateral damage, though like DB who never vexed me, ever.

Where was all this ?

Everywhere. They were coming at me from all angles on multiple threads. It was like a cyber attack.

Bastards. I hope you nailed the ring leader.

She has a wonderful demeanour. I’d say she’s a lovely lady.

Not at all, I could name you 5 worse off the top of my head

Lottie
Eoghan
Nicky
Caul Pollins
Williams

I’m 100% sure she’s a lovely girl and somewhere in radioland there is a slot for her to play her Joni Mitchell records at 2 in the morning to insomniac expats, but she can’t carry a three hour primetime slot.

Is she the canadian lady?

She’d carry it better than Eoghan McDermott, Neil Delamere or Al Porter, but thats not what radio is about anymore.