Whats the best Irish radio station to listen to?

She is.

1 Like

I had him on for 10 minutes, he was interviewing some builder lad and tried to use some big dramatic term to describe the post celtic tiger crash, and tied himself completely up in knots.

He’s like a real life Alan Partridge.

1 Like

Wings, the band the Beatles could have been.

1 Like

I enjoy Allison Curtis followed by Phil Cawley and the 9 at 11 on a Saturday morning

Painful cunt. Has to shoe-horn a reference to his motorbike every show he’s on.

2 Likes

The man is a class act.

You’re welcome to him

He’s a stones of a man

2 Likes

She used to have a show at 10pm on weeknights on Today FM and I found it very listenable indeed.

Her voice is tremendous for radio and she comes across as a very nice lady with a lovely way about her, which immediately puts the listener at ease.

2 Likes

The very definition of a stones.

Harmless, but annoying as fuck.

Ya Alison has a lovely voice and seems like a lovely girl.

Think she was better in the graveyard shift where she could play all sorts of weird and wonderful stuff.

Not sure if there’s a dedicated thread for radio documentaries so this thread will do.

Just listened to a 45 min documentary there now about the 1971 murder of 8 year old Vincent Blackwell in Finglas, murdered by his 14 year old neighbour.
Great great listen but also very sad. There’s a surprise finish to it too.
It’s on the RTÉ DocOnOne app.

Williams appears to be trying to coin a catchphrase for himself by being the last person to speak as the show ends with a very strange and deliberate "good morning ". It’s quite disconcerting.

Not one show from 2fm - Yurt.

Full details split by region, station etc.

The John Creedon Show gained 8,000 listeners compared to last year and now has 41,000 listeners

:clap:

4 Likes

2fm have gained listeners? :joy: Is must have been atrocious before… by far the worst station on the airwaves. Pure snowflake chewing gum for the brain.