Whats the best Irish radio station to listen to?

It could be the Richard D James album

Indeed it was - Classical theme to the night… Your man on the cover is the bulb off @farmerinthecity

1 Like

Fucking ringer for him.

@Fagan_ODowd “Autobahn” on the mystery train at the moment

2 Likes

Yes it’s all about Moog tonight I believe. I’ll listen to it on the playback when I have a quiet couple of hours.

I went for a spin the mothers car, wall to wall coverage of the British premiership on almost every station, you’d hardly even get it in England ffs, why are the Oirish so obsessed with Britain and British culture?

3 Likes

It’s a disgrace. I gave up listening to Irish radio on a Saturday because of it. Who in their right mind gives a shite if Brighton are going to beat Arsenal, not to mind getting updates on it every 3 mins. I detest soccer and anything to do with it.

4 Likes

The only other pastime of note happening today involved horses getting flogged around fields in fairness

@eplrunt

Defend yourself

C103 had the live double header from pairc ui rinn this evening and two more football games tomorrow. Dont be a sheep stuck on newstalk and today fm. Broaden your mind man

ah yes, Ballybollix v Fucktonville in the second round of the cork (weirdo) intermediate hurling championship sponsored by Beamish with some bloke with a rob heffernan accent commentating, think i’ll pass on that one

19 Likes

If there was a good mass on from Ballybollix youd listen to it

:rofl:

:ronnyroar:

Fucktonville!

Kelly playing a great selection tonight.

Listened to 5 songs so far never heard a single one before but all crackers.

1 Like

We could be posting this every night. He’s just played two cracking orchestral versions of hendrix. Some lad Gill Evans orchestra. Savage.

1 Like

There’s some savage tunes on 94fm

Tonight John Kelly is treating us to savage music from movies and the tv. Great so far.

1 Like

The auld “Hawaii 5-0” theme got a blast