Whats the best Irish radio station to listen to?

Is PW still writing 4 the Indo ??

Remember over 10 years ago was “poached “ by the NOTW from the Sunday Worst for a salary that was off the scale .

It’s a fair coincidence that Williams packs in Newstalk suddenly a week before the McCabe program. Here’s hoping he gets slaughtered by McCabe

2 Likes

Looking forward to it

2 Likes

Great to see Power 87 go online :slight_smile:

Power 87 | Live Radio

Daycent tunes for a Cork Pirate Radio station :slight_smile:

That was an absolutely disgraceful interview Sean O’Rourke just conducted with Mary Lou McDonald. Full of Trumpian speculation, hectoring and badgering his interviewee.
I thought Mary Lou handled it with great dignity.

1 Like

Fuck off you gobshite.

I hope he hammered the scum fein cunt

Sean O Rourke is one of the greatest living Irishmen.

he asks hard questions

We’re lucky to have him.

we’d be fucked without O’Rourke, the alternatives would make you depressed

He is a smartarse prick. Can’t stand him.

Mary Lou is an extremely competent operator and is well able for the bullies.

1 Like

Big coup there for Morning Ireland this morning. There was some earthquake in the sea off a Pacific Island there during the night and they managed to get the head of the Pacific Tsunami Warning team on the radio. Dobbo breathlessly ran through the procedures and the imminent dangers with your man for about 3 minutes and then your man says that it’s all grand and they lifted the warning about 20 minutes ago and no sweat.

I suppose it never occurred to RTÉ why this very important chap might have time to shoot the breeze with a radio show on the other side of the world in the midst of this crisis.

4 Likes

Then he had some other lady from a university somewhere on at 745 talking about how Twitter had been taken over by the far right when talking about the immigrant crisis in Europe. There was no evidence that immigrants were responsible for terrorism in Europe and the people who committed the sex assaults in Cologne in 2015 were all Germans. Dobbo let all this pass without so much as an “I beg your pardon” or an “are you sure about that”.

For the day that’s in it Spirit Radio, Ireland’s Holiest Radio Station. Lovely piece on the moving crib there. It’s been open for 62 years

Joe Canning on radio 1 right now talking about his chippers

Declan Pierce has a show on Saturday and Sunday evenings called block rocking beats. Mainly 90s dance stuff. Exceptional playlist so far this evening. :clap:

3 Likes

Have it on here in the kitchen.

1 Like

I flew through a few odds jobs between 6pm and 7pm with it playing away in the background. Great tunes, happy memories.

2 Likes