What's your favourite sandwich/roll?

Mayonnaise is horrible stuff

Brown bread sandwich, hot chicken, lettuce, cheese, red onion, mixed peppers.

But lately I’ve found myself eating breakfast rolls again after a feed of beer the night before. 2 or 3 Sausages, 2 Rashers, 2 Fried eggs, 1 white pudding, 1 hash brown decent spread of butter with a small bit of ketchup.

Washed down with a 1.5 litre bottle of Volvic.

+1[quote=“the_man_himself, post:62, topic:14926, full:true”]
Mayonnaise is horrible stuff
[/quote]

Brown soda bread with thick cut cheddar, tomatoes and mayo.

1 Like

Of course sure the tiger is back,pat shortt is releasing the jumbo breakfast roll 11

I’ve had 2 in the last few weeks, and before that is was 2005/6 I’d say.

We are back!!

:rollseyes:

Talking about posters being predictable :grin:

1 Like

You’re lies are lies, pal.

1 Like

How polite though? There’s a fine line between a polite, smiling young lady with a hint of mischief in her eye and an over eager hipster cunt who tries to pretend he’s your mate, and makes ordering a sandwich an incredibly uncomfortable experience

5 Likes

:open_mouth:

Had this exact experience in Il Valentino yesterday ordering a coffee. Couldn’t get out of there quickly enough.

Tuna seared on the griddle is savage with a fresh tomato salsa (with jalapenos). Mmmm. @Juhniallio’s sandwich sounds peculiar, but I’d definitely give it a rattle.

John st bread with luigis chips

I actually met my wife ( current ) at a deli counter. …
Our eyes met over a special offer sirloin steak.
They said in the mid nineties that beef will kill you eventually. I’m beginning to believe it.

5 Likes

Had a meatball sub in Deli 147 today. It was very nice.

Meatball sub in Quiznos with parmesan bread. Went looking for one today but the shop closed down - had to settle for a 12’ roast beef from Subway instead. :frowning:

I always found Quiznos far superior to subway

In terms of the meatball sub, Quiznos is far better. The meatball sub you get in Subway is fucking inedible. Bread is much better in Subway as well.

Both are absolute shite, but quiznos is worse shite than subway.

2 Likes