When was the last time you did drugs or had a packet of tayto with a pint

Interesting.

I learned a couple of years ago that enterprise Ireland was refusing to assist companies that made CBD products - skin creams in the case I learned of - because one senior manager on EI thought they might be illegal or become illegal, despite it being clear that that was not the case.

View seems to be it won’t pass the Senate. For now.

Jeez. Im sure it all seemed profound at the time

You’d imagine if Germany legalize it the rest of the EU will follow quite quickly.

1 Like

Just say maybe

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNkob7TV/?k=1

Sorry. Its called ‘how to change your mind’, and they’ve only gone and put it on netflix

Lot to be learned from the scientific and medical world properly harnessing psilocybin

1 Like

I’m quitting the tayto for good this time

1 Like

I had a few pints and a couple of packets of tayto last night. Twas grand

1 Like

Don’t do anything hasty, giving up a package of crisps with a few pints is a big move.

There’s no roughage in the ould Taytos Mike…

No. But they were grand all the same. Had a nice evening with herself. Went for an earlish bite to eat ans settled down after for a few pints and the rugby.

Life is good. Enjoy!

Has anyone ever microdosed on truffles?

Seems to be becoming common enough. Not sure why youd risk tripping balls for what is described as a just warm, fuzzy feeling if done right. Dose wrong and strap yourself in!

Seems same end effect as smoking a joint so why not just do that?

Its supposed to unlock creativity and the other benefits of a pyschedelic experience without the risk of thinking the curtains are alive and want to devour you

Yeah which is the same as smoking a joint but then don’t have the risk of the monkeys scratching your eyes

I’ve got adhd, and don’t think it right too be smoking joints when all sorts of shit is added to it. If it was legal and knew someone growing it, then yeah, would get it, but don’t trust it. Seen I can buy the microdosed truffles through a Dutch company, who grow all their own stuff, and if it doesn’t come through customs, I get my money back.

Grow it yourself

The day they decriminalise it I will. So probably never.