When was the last time you did drugs or had a packet of tayto with a pint

Jaysus. Youā€™re baked off your tits, asleep, with the headphones on when the kids come down of a Sunday morning? Does the house not fucking reek after 12 hours of it? Your wife has some patience lad.

+1 sounds dreadful

Heā€™s a pretend stoner, or else has a pretend family. A TFK tradition at this stage.

2 Likes

I dont be off my tits, just stoned with a few beers. Iā€™m well able for it pal. senior hurling, etc

1 Like

once a week pal is grand. moderation

You need to unwind mate .itā€™s a good way if doing it

Do you smoke out the back?

Donā€™t be explaining yourself to these cunts at allā€¦ Fucking pariahs on here looking to pick on lads who are honest and open while they havenā€™t the confidence to do the same.

9 Likes

iā€™m grand mate, watching the snooker. i havent smoked in about 8 hours. of course out the back

3 Likes

:clap: @feck_itā€™s honesty is a breath of fresh air.

3 Likes

And, might I add, itā€™s nice to get up on Sunday morning and find the goldmine of reggae classics heā€™s posted over the course of the night.

1 Like

Iā€™d have more time for what feck it does than snorting shit up your nose or lads chewing the jaws off themselves

1 Like

Good stuff.sounds like a good evening

1 Like

Any drink or drugs tonight, mate?

yes pal, i just smoked a dirty fag, Iā€™m disgusted with myself. having a few beers too. no weed, smoked that all last night

1 Like

Get those headphones on befucked.

2 Likes

I will indeed.

1 Like

Lads weetibix is worse fore you than acid, I saw it on tinernet

1 Like

Go back to your birthday party and donā€™t be worrying about weetabix

1 Like

Why? If it was some other drug he enjoyed in exactly the same way, at home harming no one, what would be the difference?

Poor auld @Breaking_my_balls is all over the place. One minute heā€™s telling us drugs are bad, then he claims drink is the worst drug of all and he gets smashed every night. Not the behavior of a top top poster Iā€™m afraid.