When was the last time you did drugs or had a packet of tayto with a pint

Would you ever fuck off with that nonsense.

He died on Thursday.

That would be standard enough at college parties. Everyone would be so out of it I’d imagine most people wouldn’t even know a person passed out.

1 Like

I was up there last weekend. I know people who were at the funeral and I’m telling you what I was told happened by people who knew him. I’m not sure what more you want. Young people away for a night out necking pills would hardly be the most logical in the world.

2 Likes

I was with a lad who took a (number of) pill(s) in Ibiza.

He was passed out in the toilet of Pacha. Nobody gave a fuck.

It’s a true if somewhat boring story, just wanted to show horn the pill in Ibiza bit.

Fair enough lads. I’m dubious about a lot of elements of the story, but it’s sad whatever happened.

I’d imagine it was something else that did for him such as drink as thered have to be an autopsy and an inquest and possibly a Garda investigation.

People have been arrested and brought in for questioning.

Enough said.

I was at it myself, know a close relation of his very well. You’re not far off the truth. More could have been done for him is what I’m hearing.

Was there an autopsy?

I don’t think people realize much the drugs are gone out of control in Ireland. I recently heard college court described as worse than bagdad. The parties would be starting Thursday evening and finishing up Sunday evening. Lads would be gone totally out of control for 3 or 4 days. I’ve been there myself and I’d imagine if you pass out you are in the lap of the gods as to what happens you. I’m surprised more isn’t being made of how crazy things are gone inside there.

4 Likes

Did that happen 15 or more years ago. Sligo connections! The fella died. I’ll say no more.

No got him home and he’s still alive.

1 Like

Did Avicii think you were cool?

1 Like

They’ll be selling these on the shopping channels in the middle of the night :rofl:

cc @Tassotti :heart_eyes:

God be with the days…

3 Likes

Where you coming from?

Over there