When was the last time you did drugs or had a packet of tayto with a pint

Young wans are selling nudes

3 Likes

I presume theyā€™re all earning more too.

I suppose parents do help out with fees and the like, free up more of their own money for drugs.

Iā€™d imagine sending your kids to university is a huge financial burden for parents these days, it probably costs around ā‚¬10k a year per child to put them through it.

They donā€™t buy books any more

You can be assured it wasnā€™t the local GĆ”rdai finding it anyway but I take your general point, some lads have gone buck-ape altogether. Mohill would be accustomed to itā€™s share of dodgy buckos forever.

Iā€™m finished college a few years. I think my last year cost approximately 6 grand between fees, rent, bills, etc.

Not counting food or drink or other assorted expenses. I didnā€™t buy any books.

I believe that rent around UL has increased by about 50% on what I was paying then. And I can only imagine what is being charged in Dublin.

All these are false idols, once you have God in your life you will be happy and you wont be looking for all these false highs. Iv never done coke never was tempted either . Gods strength runs through me .amen.

2 Likes

Yes what we need is the guards looking for empty bags of coke in pubs :sweat_smile:

My first go at college the starter pack was a 70 cl of vodka and mixer for the bones of 15 quid, Taxis max 10 quid, 2 x yokes 10 quid, maybe 1 drink in the nightclub plus entry fee would be 10 quid and probably 6 more cans for afterwards would wash down the yokes. Weā€™d be out almost always two nights a week. Iā€™d say the lads that would be taking coke in college probably donā€™t leave their college houses. Youā€™d save very quickly. Thereā€™s barely 25 weeks in a college year too. So any lads working during the summer would easily save 4-5k. I guess if you done coke every week of a college semester at 100 euro youā€™d still only need 3k to pay for it which isnā€™t much.

What are you on about? Read the post again maybe.

Was it economics you were studying?

7 Likes

Chemistry

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Yes itā€™s a chronic waste of time for the guards.

Nope computer science. I hated it albeit I never went either.

1 Like

There was a queue 6 deep in the Jackā€™s of travellers at the Wolfe Tones in Killarney at the weekend. Openly handing the bags over to each other. Auld lads were giving me looks as I was the only one under 30 only taking a piss

Back in my day they were free and you at least got to finger her

1 Like

I was watching a soccer game in a pub in town recently that was fairly packed. Now the pub is fairly rough but anyway a big enough lad had awkwardly made his way to the jacks about two times already, crossing the screen and making a few lads move around to get out of his way etc. Anyway just before half time the lad who is clearly off his face makes his move again for the jacks. Just as heā€™s passing the tv screen a lad shouts up from the back of the pub: ā€œyou must have an awful sick tummyā€ much to amusement of everybody else in The pub.

1 Like

Iā€™d a similar experience on Stephenā€™s day when I went to use the stall for sitting. Lads banging on the door telling me to hurry up. Left them a lovely load for sniffing. Brussels sprouts and sneachta smell lovely together

Roaster alertā€¦

2 Likes