When was the last time you did drugs or had a packet of tayto with a pint

can I get a pint of Harp and will you pour in a package of scampis please

And this is the same as a packet of dry roasted and a ham and cheese toastie?

2 Likes

so you aren’t opposed to ateing while drinking?

I’d say you’re some man for a big bashket of hairy crusted hang sangwiches.

god be with the glory days when a proprietor would throw out a round of sandwiches, a few cocktail sausages and chicken goujons to try and thirst the mid afternoon punters into staying to be early evening punters

I can smell a MacRoaster coming on

@Cicero_Dandi

your proximity to Dublin has you turned into a fanny.

A packet of Pub crisps back in the day with a bottle of club Orange was a rare treat

6 Likes

I’m from Fingal.

1 Like

Smoking is disgusting

1 Like

Gway out of that, you’re an awful joker all the same.

1 Like

Taytos are hipster to a Tipperary man :smile:

If you eat something you didn’t bring with you from home in tinfoil you’re a hipster in Tipp

4 Likes

I think we’ve finally found an actual topic to weed out the deviants.

I look forward to my packet of King Crisps every bit as much as my large bottle of Bulmers when I go out.

1 Like

What’s your nibble of choice when you have the munchies?

Genuinely couldn’t afford Cocaine and am on a good wage. I don’t know how people do it.

1 Like

Can you afford the stuff that’s laced with rat poison?

I haven’t taken an E in 8 years I’d say.

I think fellas are losing sight of the succinct point myself & @myboyblue are clearly making here.

Eating crisps while drinking a pint is WRONG. Eating fucking horrible Bacon Fries or that Offal known as Scampi fries is also WRONG.

Eating cocktail sausages, sandwiches or chips etc at the afters of a wedding after a heap of pints is totally okay.

Drinking pints while having your dinner at a wedding is all types of WRONG also.

Things that can be done while drinking a pint are smoking a cigarette or talking to an acquaintance.

As regards eating after smoking weed, there are no rules here. I will eat anything personally.

Regards, CH.

3 Likes