When was the last time you did drugs or had a packet of tayto with a pint

I love scampi fries

Where do you stand on a double bacon cheeseburger mid session on day 2 of a stag?

1 Like

As long as you’re not washing it down with your pint.

Where do you stand on polishing off a bag of chayse and unyon before launching into the latest round? I need full clarity here if I’m to enjoy a bag of crisps in a pub again.

You’re either drinkin or atin.You can’t do both.

3 Likes

There’s a bit of etiquette to getting taytos in a pub. You buy a package for yourself and one for the table, which has to be opened fully so all crisps are visible and easily accessible to the table. There’s nothing worse than the cunt who buys a package for himself and sits there ateing them

6 Likes

Do cheese moments exist or is it just some sort of inside joke amongst the bacon fry guys?

I usually buy a packet of salted peanuts as well and throw them on top of the open bag of Taytos

1 Like

Uno open bag of Taytos y salted peanuts. The quintessential roaster tapas.

1 Like

Yeah. That’s proper order.

1 Like

You could be adventurous of course and throw a few squares of dairy milk on the Taytos

Chocolate and pints never done anything for me.

Cheese moments are a myth

Mix the chocolate with the crisps and you’ve a fine feed there

A thread that’s supposed to be about hedonism and drugs, instead you have middle aged bores arguing over pub snacks. Sad.

11 Likes

Can you still get purple snacks in pubs?

What about buying a packet & offering a few to whoever’s around you before you tuck in yourself?

Bad etiquette and unhygenic.

You can’t buy a bag of taytos and not offer them around. You need to rip the bag open and plonk them on the counter or on the centre of the table