When was the last time you did drugs or had a packet of tayto with a pint

Thanks Laz. Long may the creative inherit the earth.

1 Like

Picked up a bag off a lad at a train station today!!! Canā€™t row back the years any further!

1 Like

Didnt even know Iā€™d replied to myself twiceā€¦Old Skooll!

Last port of call when you are desperate. You need a nice whole bud to do it justice though. I have a tremendous crop this year, struggling to see how it will be consumed as every cunt here is growing now.

No bother. Have you ever heard of an eircodeā€¦?

1 Like

No wonder the Feds were after you

1 Like

Galway lads slitting each otherā€™s throats again over the smallest thingā€¦

2 Likes

We is legal here man, personally I have been legal for about a decade as I have a perilous condition that allowed me get a medical license to grow. I have a mate who got a license for all his family and grew 24 plants a year. Enough for the whole neighborhood.

Itā€™s a townie vs culchie thing

Whatā€™s that

Reality? Best avoided imho

Insomnia. Leading condition for visits/calls to the doctor here for a decade, since they legalized medical. Boy do I have a cure for insomnia.

2 Likes

I had a mate in college made a bong out of a three litre ribena bottle and a plastic bag. Lethal. Fuck Iā€™d love a go off it now :joy:

So long as it doesnā€™t lead to paranoia of any kind you have my full support here bro :herb:

I left paranoia behind in my teenage years.

1 Like

Itā€™s for the birds. Theyā€™d be better off listening to midnite

Mixing it up with Heineken zero fumes? I believe they call it a speedball on the street.

1 Like

That shit went straight down the sink!

1 Like

Any sign of @Juhniallio today?

1 Like

Still asleep.