When will crèches open again?

Agreed

On a related note
Never go to the baths in clontarf

1 Like

Why and because? I have heard very mixed reports of the place

The guy who redeveloped them is a crook who cuts corners and doesn’t pay his debts

3 Likes

They allow cars visiting the restaurant park in the howth clontarf bike lane

Also building a pool nobody can use

I’d believe it

He built Seafield Hotel down this way during the boom. I know of at least 3 businesses that collapsed on the back of him not paying them a penny they were owed. A pure and utter cunt of a man.

The residents of the houses there were fucked over by him too on services and maintenance

1. No
  2. Yes, yes they are.

Are you seriously suggesting that someone would mind a toddler for 100 euro a day even??

€100 a day to mind three or four of the bastards

Thats some clusterfuck of a plan.

That’s their interpretation of what they would have to do to comply with regulations. Hence wanting to publicise that it’s unworkable and they’ll need $£€.

1 Like

We got a lovely message from lady who runs our creche the other day. Saying in sign off " i hope you continue to enjoy this time with your children and keep making those wonderful memories"

Id say she was rolling around the kitchen in hysterics when she pressed send

7 Likes

Did you inform her you’ve fired them over the back wall to play with the neighbour’s kids?

1 Like

The day of the two parents out working is over lads. Childcare is done.

My eldest chap made his return to crèche this morning.

It’s my first day back from paternity leave and I’m sitting at my home desk with a takeaway coffee and everything is eerily quiet.

Like football teams resting in possession, I’ll be resting during work hours now.

2 Likes

The little has just headed off now all excited to back with her little friends. Going to miss her making unexpected guest appearances on work calls.

:tada::tada::tada::tada::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Now “working” from home can really start.

I might go up to two naps a day

Just collected my boy from crèche. He sat in the corner crying and saying “Daddy home” for 3 hours. Poor chap has my social skills. We may build up his hours over the next week.

3 Likes

Our daughter is going back tomorrow morning for half days, 3 days a week. Don’t think they’ll be an issue, she loved going there in the past.