Who wasn't bugging GSOC

Mccabe was investigated by the guards while he was still one of them and not really fighting with anyone in it? Not that hard to figure out

Snap. I think he is of the thereā€™s no smoke without fire persuasion. Charleton deals with this school of thought in his report.

1 Like

So do you think Dr Blasey Ford is full of shit?

He had been ostracized by the time the complaint was made against him.

Would you ever read the fucking report yourself.

Iā€™ll think youā€™ll find that McCabe wasnā€™t one of the gang after an incident some 9 months before the allegation when he had Ms Ds father brought up on a disciplinary charge for being wankered at a suicide scene

1 Like

He was fully ostracized after that one incident?

Yep.

Yes. He was ostracized from the neck down.

Fair enough. Heā€™s lucky they didnā€™t do him completely so!

They tried

The Ms D allegation
The paedo priest missing laptop
And the various stitch up involving senior gardai which he luckily taped

2 Likes

Wut.

(if that is in that timeline, tell me to read it)

Do you not think people making allegations have to believed, at least to some extent. Until proven otherwise.

Starts October 24 2010 in timeline about the stitch up but the laptop story starts September 11th 2007.

This week is as nailed as heā€™s going to get.

Are you suggesting we move to a guilty until proved innocent approach to justice?

So if I call you a paedophile should I be believed, at least to some extent? Until proven otherwise like?

You and J Edgar Hoover would have got on swimmingly.

2 Likes

Spectacular missing of the point here by a few lads.

Sure if a girl says she was raped, yere first thought would be shes making it up looking for attention

No i think the civil system they have on the continent is way better, a balancing of claims. Mind you a system where the presumption switches after significant evidence of possible guilt is introduced might work

youre clearly missing the point here: the matter was investigated by a superintendent, the complainantā€™s father was a Sergeant, the investigation found that there was no case to be answered and even if what Ms D had alleged, considering the variances in the allegation between herself and her cousin, to have happened happened, it wouldnā€™t constitute a crime.

Ok, thats what i asked yesterday and had to wait this long for an answer. Still doesnt explain why tusla didnā€™t check her credibility?

But i stand over that people making allegations have to an extent be believed and their allegations looked into. Proper practice as seems to have been the case here.

@binkybarnes above seems to be suggesting that if a child suggests she was molested she should be immediately dismissed, or told to prove it. Frightening.