Who will be the first forumer to contract the Corona virus?

Did you get a chance to regale her about the U-12 final and your heroicsā€¦

1 Like

I told Monica when she came around that an ambulance was on its way. She said to meā€¦ā€Iā€™m not going in a fucking ambulanceā€. Unfortunately the time didnā€™t seem right to tell her about the time I scored all Faythe Harriersā€™ points in the county final.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve the same to be honest but Iā€™m putting it down to anxiety as I got the same feeling after consuming a huge amount of Charlie once upon a time.

Horrible feeling.

1 Like

Anyone yet, guys?

I definitely think it will be @Fran.

@Copper_pipe - what odds?

I need to create a new excel sheet.

Iā€™ll report back.

Howya feeling Bird? Still no sign of a test for the young lad and myself. Ordered on Mondayā€¦

I was told 3-5 days wait today. Not feeling great definite low grade headache all day and and still the burning in the lungs. No real shortness of breath yet.
How about ye?

Could the burning be imaginary? Please say yes.

Stay positive. I get that kind of reaction whenever anyone brings up the 94 aihf

3 Likes

I donā€™t have that good of an imagination. Definitely a bit worse today but still very mild.

Weā€™re grand to be honest. Still the remnants of a cough but the flu symptoms and temperature are pretty much gone. Pain in the hole of isolation is the biggest problem. I never wanna go to prison.

If youā€™ve had it and you are out the other side youā€™ll be able to do serious damage.

Seriously? Sure yeā€™ll probably be cured by the time it arrives in the post. I wonder if it still flags a positive if youā€™re out the other side.

Not being smart here, mate and itā€™s more a general question really but would you consider cancelling the test and leaving the slot open for more sick people if youā€™re grand when you get the date? Or should people in this situation go ahead and get tested anyway?

Doctor rang yesterday and i asked this very question. She said they needed to test anyway.

1 Like

Suppose it will help the stats.

weā€™ve both been put on the testing list just here today but as low risk. Iā€™m confident we donā€™t have it but our doc is of the mindset the wider the net the better, which is fair enough. He told us some GPs are doing very little only recommending for strict symptoms which is stupid. But he said the HSE are pushing now to test very widelyā€¦ Seeing as weā€™re low risk, it could be 3 days before we get a call.

My mother got a call today, gonna be tested tomorrow, 2 day turnaround but shes over 60 and had a slight fever.

cc @Horsebox

1 Like

Are you staying 2m away from people sleeping in their beds when you burgle houses these days?

1 Like

Yes. And Iā€™m no longer leaving a shit as my calling card until this is over.

4 Likes

God speed, brother.

1 Like