Who will be the next Limerick manager?

If it’s common knowledge, then lets have the name that is common.

Come on and name him then for all your bluster.

Can we dungeon this for awhile, I want to believe that the current management in place can turn things around and we can send the two gate keepers in Clare against each other next Spring in the league.

ONE MORE BIG NAME TO COME :grinning:

Batt can reveal to the forum that the name being considered as a replacement for PMU and his management is none other than Tommy Dunne. Rumour has it that he is insisting that every training session will be finished with a feed of Stapletons bread and Crowe’s hang sandwiches presented to the Limerick lads in neatly parceled tinfoil packets, but I don’t believe that bit.

What is certain is that PMU now has a big target on his back and that he is getting in the way of the recently appointed U/21 management. Typically he wants to start the process of ruining young lads for his own gain.

There is also upheaval at ‘executive’ level between the failed salesman and the bean counter who are at each others throats at the minute.

2 Likes

I heard Tommy Dunne had a mental breakdown.

3 Likes

He did. At about 15.45 on the first Sunday in September,2009.

You may be referring to his brother Benny there. You’re about 40 minutes early, if so

2 Likes

Apologies. I stand corrected on both counts. I was there as well :grin:

1 Like

Is this a joke or true? I wouldn’t have a pile of time for him in hurling terms but I wouldn’t like to see anyone, except that Elvis cunt, have a breakdown.

How rattled you are Patt

Stage 6.

Yes, can’t sleep properly, Batt is awake all night. Jog on dickhead.

Jesus, the shite is rattled out of this windbag alright.

He tries to portray himself as a tough guy, yet I’m unsurprised that he’s folded so badly when exposed. Typical blowhole. Wait for it now, chaps - At some point in the next 7 days or so, when he gets his next go on the computer, he’s going to call me a cunt again. How’ll I cope at all? Could I have a breakdown?

The only chance of a breakdown will be this cunt’s own if Limerick actually won something*

*Highly unlikely at present, in fairness.

1 Like

I’m told that Tommy Dunne making it in Limerick is not going to happen while PMU is out and about. Apparently PMU couldn’t work with him as he played against him in the past.

Dunne has now been recruited by Liberties with John Leamy.

PMU knows failure to get the promotion this years means his promotion days are well and truly over.

We were a lot closer to seeing the back of teege then I realised. I was told an admistration error and lack of conviction from senior players and teeges stubbornness and willingness to play ball with some suits saved his bacon.

1 Like

Teege has implemented a ban on talking to Limerick Leader after they slated him. The dope.

Pretty sure that one came from the players themselves.

1 Like

Nope.

It was certainly discussed among them a while back.