Who will be the next Limerick manager?

pic.twitter.com/yxc8FZWEmz

Cough.

I’ll await a written apology.

He can fuck right off I said… We await the holy trinity of Ciaran, Foley and Beefy.

Sheedy is the man for the job.

1 Like

A bunch of alcoholics is what you want?

Next you’ll be telling Maurice Shannahan to kill himself, you’re a sick cunt

1 Like

Stop putting words in my mouth.

Look, I’ve told you Sheedy has the job if he wants it.

He will be an excellent choice for LK if he takes up the role. He will pick his own selectors, have fuck all gra for any clubs or politics. He’s a winner with an extraordinary eye for detail & a brilliant man manager.

LK in year 2 under Sheedy if he takes the role will be a force to be reckoned with.

2 Likes

You’re talking shite- you see him as one of the few real options and you are gambling on it… The auld ‘if he wants it’ gives you a nice out .

@balbec can confirm my story.

1 Like

I’ll take a pm.

No PM required. I’ve stated clearly whats happening. Typing it out in a PM will make the info no different.

It’s Sheedy on a six figure one year Deal.
Tommy Dunne as coach. Some old Limerick yahoo like Clem Smith will be brought in as well to rile the players up when they forget about tactics.

4 Likes

We are running out of mental ex Limerick players.

Ye’ll never run out of them. Donie Ryan’s time will come

6 Likes

I’ll be making a phone call to revenue if he doesn’t get us out of 1b next spring.

Jog on, mate.

That’s a real concern.[quote=“anon25556527, post:458, topic:20525, full:true”]
We are running out of mental ex Limerick players.
[/quote]

One year? What’s the fucking point? Should be two or nothin. Unless they’re planning to get selectors in to serve as apprentices again to take over when he leaves. Worked great when they did that last time…

2 Likes

:smile:

1 Like