Who will be the next Limerick manager?

We should move heaven and earth to get Donal Og Cusack.

Daly will be in. Sheedy has decided not to take it. Daly is very much the back up option and will bring his own team

Too many “whack it” merchants for DOGC

If big micks theory that he brings Cunningham with him is right, and he gets at least one decent limerick selector, I’d very much welcome that.

Stop pulling the piss out of the lads, Sheedy has made no decision & wont either until at least August.

1 Like

Daly is top of their shopping list according to Local press

Shur they take everything from here.

FACT.

1 Like

I was only taking the Micheal.

Ah ffs, that’s like taking anything written in the Tipperary Star as gospel.

1 Like

If we do not appoint Carey and Foley we are only pissing against the wind - O’Grady and Allen were able to come in without the political game and got us hurling to a decent standard but never fully made the breakthrough… the last time we got to an All Ireland, and with a very average team, was under Richie, when you had 4/5 real Limerick hurling men involved with no interest in anything other than Limerick hurling…Of course, the board put bed to that… You have to go back to Tom Ryan before that again, when you had real Limerick hurling men interested in nothing but Limerick hurling… of course the board put that to bed also… The answer lies in us appointing Limerick hurling men with no interest in political games - the board will put that to bed very quickly.

Will you ever whisht up

And these lads cost fuck all too. I don’t think Limerick CB are interested in lads who don’t demand 80k a year.

1 Like

Bring back Tom Ryan

Daly has accepted the dublin job.

1 Like

No.

I’ve heard worse ideas. At least we’d get a few laughs along the way

The man bleeds Limerick hurling. And he the son of a Tipp man and all

Fuck off Joe.

I wouldnt mind Anthony Cunningham. is he in the running at all?