Who will be the next Limerick manager?

Cunningham is taking the leitrim job,reckons he has a better chance of winning something with them

6 Likes

:sweat_smile:

It can’t be Sheedy because he is too busy with the Sunday game, junkets, the radio, the GAA commission, heading up committees to find new managers for struggling counties/clubs, junkets, training a few teams, offering his expert services to any team who needs it, motivational talks, junkets, appointing mates to the job of manager of struggling counties/clubs. Oh and the small matter of his day job in the bank. But maybe if JP offered him 500k a year he’d fit it into his busy schedule.

2 Likes

September chief September

I think you underestimate Liam’s multitasking abilities, pal.

You must have a nice few bob on him. Did you get decent odds?

Stack has it you apes… It’s mainly to keep the NaP lads on board after they revolted under TJ… But their main man is not free until 2018.

That’s twice now you’ve said that, will you save my deductive powers and tell us whose the man for 2018.

It’s common sense… He is currently a Limerick county manager.

Conn Murray? Good track record anyway.

1 Like

Ah here.

It doesn’t suit you.

I have it on good authority that Cregan will be next Limerick manager with a selector team of Tom Ryan and Richie Bennis. They have already picked a panel of 73 and have booked a flight to Russia in order to evaluate the very latest in training practises and performance enhancing training.

You might think you are mildly amusing or entertaining but I’d much rather Tom Ryan, Richie bennis and eamon than any of the cunts involved with Limerick today. They’ve an all Ireland in their arse pockets and all managed teams to all Ireland finals too. They were real hard bastards who got the job done not like today’s cunts fannying around the place with their “snap backs” and wearing pants that are too short for them thinking they’ve it all won. 3 real Limerick hurling men with all Ireland’s should not be mocked under any circumstances and It as sure he’ll won’t be tolerated under my watch on this forum.

3 Likes

'Hon Apple! :clap:

It has to be a Limerick man. If we’re relying on throwing wads of cash at outsiders in order to tempt them then we’re going down the wrong track. Outsiders don’t care a jot about Limerick hurling - men like Carey, Quaid, O’Neill do.

Do you know what chief. You’re dead right. While I think k you know I was only having a bit of a laugh, your reply got me thinking and you were bang on the money. I apologise

2 Likes

+1. The treatement of a Limerick great such as Joe McKenna on here has also sickened me.

Some of this is a bit rich considering the abuse TJ Ryan has gotten here.

2 Likes

TJ never won one. It was the rod that he was beaten with as a player, and now they’ll beat him with it as a coach. Easy do it from behind their printers.

1 Like

You wouldn’t mind but TJ sells the printers to them in his day job.

3 Likes