Who will be the next Limerick manager?

Fixed that for you

Of the names mooted I would welcome Anthony Cunningham as the gaffer with one or both of Ollie Moran or Dodge on the ticket.

I’m guessing that’s an insult :grinning:

The Magpies are mental bastards… it’s both an insult and a compliment.

I had the pleasure of Hurling under the Limerick version. Excellent coach. I’ve had a 1st cousin who hurled under the Cork version for 2 years. Mixed reviews. But I accept your view on him, you’d be more familiar with him than me so I will accept your view that he is also an excellent coach.

1 Like

You are a great judge of the oul Hurling fair play to you. What position did you play in yourself in your playing days?

5 Likes

Don’t be mean to harmless Harry :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

What a bizarre question.

This ape obviously got piles sitting on an IC bench at some stage. He really believes his own shit. :smile:

@Piles_Hussain :eek:

O MY GOD Corks Ger Cunningham :slight_smile:

Shhh, nothing confirmed yet.

1 Like

GREAT CHOICE:clap:

It didn’t take long for the cavalry to arrive. So cute. The Brokeback Mountain Boys!

It wasn’t a sarcastic question in the slightest @carryharry. I am genuinely interested as to where on the pitch you used to play. This very simple and straightforward question still stands mate. I just have a bit of a theory that where a lad plays the majority of his Hurling or football can lead to certain viewpoints, ideals etc. on the games when finished up or coaching etc. So… whereabouts mush?

:joy: ah that’s great, just great.

An emoji and a one line humourless bland comment… the mbb way. Thousands of posts and nothing to say.

1 Like

You mean Tens of Thousands of posts and nothing to say

:joy:

2 Likes

Actually, MBB must be in the hundreds of thousands of posts at this stage. We were making fun of him over a year ago for having 80,000 posts or something like that

:open_mouth:

I’d be very skeptical about either of the Morans - both linked closely to ard scoil ris while their own club ahane is in the doldrums for many years.

3 Likes

:rollseyes: