Who will be the next Limerick manager?

Shut up you little gimp. Can you confirm to me whether naps defense of their all Ireland is the single worst in the history of Gaa? Also was it the softest all Ireland in Gaa history?

1 Like

:rollseyes:

Who’s the lad from nap over the 16s county team?

1 Like

Fuck up you bitter little loser

Wait until Ciaran gets the top job your boys are done for.

1 Like

Why did you edit your reply to a completely different post you weird little loser?

And yeah, as I’ve said here many times, Ciarán, great guy though he is, shares your jealousy of Na P and makes no bones about it.

Ciaran is an exceptional judge of character. Nobodies jealous of your lot.

Sure you’re not.

:smile:

Not from Nap at all but only one Limerick club can say they have a senior club all Ireland(kilfinnane won the actual all Ireland), no problem in other clubs being jealous of that achievement, would be good if a few of them pulled up their socks and joined them!

Anthony Cunningham has emerged as a contender to replace TJ Ryan as Limerick senior hurling manager. @ChocolateMice i told you ths already

Fuck off, you gormless cunt.

Where are you hearing this from Joe? As in hasn’t he been a contender all along, is there concrete information of an approach?

NO YOU FUCK OFF YOU SCUM BAG WHOSE TALKING TO YOU :joy:

Heard it weeks back bud. was nt sure but now i hear its all but done

The irony of your illiteracy is actually hilarious. Well done Joe.

Now fuck out of this thread, you fucking fool.

The irony is your a cunt now go away you

1 Like

What’s ironic about that Joe?

Joe has the inside track. If the Player says Cunningham will get the job, then I believe Cunningham will get the job

1 Like

Fuck me, another one!

Another what?