Who will be the next Limerick manager?

Ah, hes a ginnit, so what. There’s been plenty of GAA players who were gobshites with mic’s put in front of him. Someone mentioned Johnny Glynn yesterday and the comparison is interesting.

Maybe he should have thrown a few more “I supposes” and “I dunno boy’s” in but so be it.

Much ado about nothing to be fair

1 Like

Not in the slightest bothered about anyone swearing on the telly, its this “fellas writ me off and I think I proved them wrong” bolloxology annoys me. Who writ you off bubbles? you got put off you clown for a stupid foul and didnt start a game again til yesterday.

4 Likes

Shur every gom in a GAA interview says that sort of shit after winning silverware.

no they dont. Goms do. not every GAA player does.

And even if they did it doesnt mean he isnt an ape of the highest order.

I said every gom in a GAA interview, ergo, I didnt say every GAA player is a gom.

Of course he’s an ape, there’s a generous percentage of intercounty GAA players who are apes. I’m not sure what the surprise is.

It was pathetic alright… He is highly rated by all ffs. Hopefully we draw these cunts first round next year and we put manners on the cunt.

2 Likes

2017 is Limericks year

2 Likes

I’d like to officially extend an offer to you to jump on the train, pal.

2 Likes

I’m going to wait and see who the manager is. If its who I was told yesterday, I’m in.

Time to get series about it now. I would hope that this would be put to bed by the end of next week

I’ve done an about turn in the last few days… I’m hoping for a calm head. Limerick needs a thinker, an intellectual, an outside man who’ll address the great psychological conundrum that is Limerick hurling.

Limerick needs Davy Fits.

2 Likes

Doctor Phil

2 Likes

Would you fuck off… We need a crazed lunatic at the helm… The Clare lads were tripping over each other in confusion for a finish while trying to implement Davy’s instructions.

In Davy’s defence, you try implementing a sophisticated, 21st century hurling gameplan with 15 specimens of the homo erectus family.

1 Like

Brian ryan.

Is it true that their first 4 targets turned the job down?

I’ve heard they can’t give the job away :joy:

Id say every target the clowns dreamt up has shot them down alright.