Who will be the next Limerick manager?

Galway are desperately unluckly not to have an AI.

Clare have all the players they need.

They just need a proper manager. Which they are not going to get.

Right now, they can’t beat anybody of substance.

Waterford, I’m not convinced. Beaten in every serious game bar the Clare championship and Wexford. Galway would have smashed them as well.

Remember, they are playing to their peak. Happy camp, etc.

Limerick and Clare are seriously underperforming.

Cork, sooner or later will get their shit together.

A few articles in the papers after Sunday were interesting. Darragh O’Shea touched on it as well today. The whole idea of process and doing what you’re supposed to do.

KK and Tipp have it. Galway regularly have it. Waterford don’t.

Disagree strongly. They’ve had every chance and were never unlucky

Just remembered Joe Canning injury this year. I’ll give you that. That was unlucky.

Well unlucky in that they brought the best team of the year to the edge a few times at this stage.

Versus 2013.

But yeah, they didn’t seal the deal.

They were in the competition in 2013 too and didn’t turn up against Clare. They have every chance next year.

Yeah.

They’re best placed of the rest I reckon.

Much more so than Waterford. Get that Glynn lad back.

I like the cut of O’Donoghue’s gib.

I was having some fun Kev. You should try it some time!! :joy:

Fact is absolutely nobody had the inside track on this. There was no leaks. Everything done very quietly. Players were not in the know. Most County Board Officers hadn’t a clue either. But I was told Cunningham wanted the job and was spoken to.

Pat Curran and Stephen Bennett are going to be stars. They were just not quite ready this year. Padraig o Maahony is a classy forward. Maurice is inconsistent but can be unmarkable. Shane Bennett is raw but is going to be very good. Austin is the best young hurler in the country. In my opinion there is the makings of at least one all Ireland in this group.

4 Likes

Limerick And Clare have gone back

If Davy Fitz is named as Manager Tuesday night there will be uproar. Have the club delegates the power to say no? With Kinnerk as coach it has me worried that himself and davey have come as a package.

Again making up stuff I said, your obsession with me is weird.

The rumour beginning to surface now tonight after Kiely leaking the Kinnerk news is that the manager is Dónal Óg Cusack. WhatsApp groups are a hopping, shnaps are a flying!

You don’t think it was a handy all Ireland without beating tipp and kk? Sorry.

a handy one would do me nicely thank you very much. as for the manager no one fucking knows at the moment from whats being said here. limerick hurling really is box office

How are people discusssing Davey Fitz for the Limerick job? It simply will not happen in a million years. cc @Joe_Player

Kinnerk is trying to get away from Davy ffs sake, he’d hardly take the Limerick job if the new boss was Davy!

Way too many rumours going around to know who will be announced on Tuesday night next but the Donal Óg one is gathering legs. Some are saying Leo O’Connor will be announced as manager but I presume that’s a pisstake! Anthony Cunningham was mad for the job but not fancied.

Any idea why Cunningham wasn’t fancied. Given that Galway is almost as big a basket case as Limerick, he has brought them within touching distance twice. Thought he’d be a good fit

So who are we down to? Lohan or Daly? Or Kirby or Leo?

We’re just down. End of

1 Like