Who will be the next Limerick manager?

No I will not.

Liam looks very annoyed in that picture.

A strong chance

@ProjectX is Shane Dowling?

He was referring to TDB… But projectx probably eats shite too

1 Like

When did he say that

Shane O’Neill wouldn’t be ignorant enough.

He has being appoarched I hear but he won’t take it this time around Now JP could change his mind

2017 is going to be our year.

Amazing there hasn’t been any leaks other then from that backpage cunt…

Presumably even our county board wouldn’t be thick enough to give the job to Davy. Presumably it’s just a joke. Donal Óg talks a good game but what’s he actually done as a manager? There was no discernible improvement in Clare’s play at the business end of the Championship… now I know Davy is a very domineering character, but you’d think Cusack would be the kind to get his opinion across.

I had heard that Daly wasn’t too interested in it, which surprised me… I’d have thought the whole idea of getting involved with the Academy was to line himself up for the senior job. If Kinnerk is the coach, I could see them working together.

JBM is presumably not really interested, he’s Cork through and through. Sheedy if the money was right, but I don’t know if he’d take it. And apparently they’re not interested in Cunningham? Heard a few people today talking about Alan Cunningham but I presume they just got mixed up with Anthony.

The only genuine candidates from Limerick imo are Kiely & Carey. Kiely mightn’t be interested & I don’t think the county board will give it to Carey. I’d be very very surprised if it was given to someone like Leo, Brian Ryan, John Tuohy or Shane O’Neill.

Daly is still the favourite with the bookies.

or Dalio

Do outside managers really work?

How many AIs have outside managers won in the last 25 years bar our own export the great Cregan with other counties.

Learn to spell you halfwit

Me education

1998 was the only other as far as I know

1 Like

You would too if the LK CB think tank were plaguing you with, flowers, chocolates, texts & phones calls.

And shares in racehorses

1 Like

Carey and Foley live and breathe Limerick, they’de be my first preference but they have a job to do in Kerry to be fair to them.

Kirby my second preference. Is he interested?

No way would I have that Sheedy rat anywhere inside the county boundary never mind the senior manager.

Same goes for the moncheechee.

Leo is a complete bluffing spoofer who hasn’t the mind for the job.

O’Neill I’m not sure about, he strikes me as too nice but I certainly respect him and his achievement last year, he’d want a bit more tiger in him.

Daly no thanks he wouldn’t put his heart into it. Too much conflict of interest there for him being so close to Clare.

I would be very pleased with Anthony Cunningham if he got it, he’s the only outside manager I’d have any respect for.

Carey/ Foley, Kirby or Cunningham for me. Outside of those and we’re fucked. I think Kiely would also be a good appointment but I think it’s too soon for him yet, he’s too important to the 21 set up to be dragging him away. Certainly a man for the future.

2 Likes

How many outside managers in charge of real contending teams have there been in that time?

Obviously I’d love to have a Limerick man in charge, but if there is a better candidate from outside, I don’t think that should stop us. I’m not sure there is a great candidate outside, but we aren’t exactly overloaded within either.

First training session down. Great signing.

1 Like