Who will be the next Limerick manager?

They’ll win another one before we do

Not a problem for most counties… …except Wexford

1 Like

Woah mate. We’re still riding the wave of all our recent camogie wins and winning the Leinster Minor League

1 Like

We are fucked until Tj is gone and another 2 years after that with proper modern mgt to get the best out of the players we have and coming through. 5 or 6 players currently in 1st 15 are not good enough and a couple of big names at that

2 Likes

We are not going to do anything until the great John Kiely takes over.

Are you a simpleton?

I think thats beyond doubt. I thought he was joking at first, but he’s in fact serious. Its hilarious.

It’s incredible that you have accumulated over 70,000 posts on the new site :open_mouth:

You should do something more productive with your time.

:+1:

Yes, that is incredible. Almost too incredible.

2 Likes

You might need to stop and think about that pal :open_mouth:

All on the new site you say. Maybe I do, work it out there will you, the new site is how many months old. Do a tot there on how many posts I’ve done per day in those few months. Really stick me in my place there.

No, he is surely joking. Surely?

Yes. Best not to engage.

1 Like

Says the guy that showed up in the people’s park to fight a guy he met over the Internet

:wink:

1 Like

@ProjectX you have not a clue about hurling. You cant keep up with those who do

3 Likes

Absolutely. I hope to be able to reveal tomorrow who has been approached to take over in the event that PMU is thrown out/given the option to ‘resign’. No matter what is said now, there is undoubtedly a move against him and his days are numbered.

2 Likes

The identity not a huge surprise by now, right?

Name him then.

I was under the impression that this was common knowledge, however based on your comments it may still be a bit of a secret?