Who will be the next Limerick manager?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvqJ1mTkEuY

Who’s John Kiely?

1 Like

Winner. The best possible management team we could have got IMO. 2017 will be our year :ronnyroar:

1 Like

Thank fuck that’s over with, @Rocko lock this thread please.Back to the Limerick GAA thread now!

Thank Christ. We need a Limerick man in charge and he’s the best one

Former u21 winning manager. Former senior selector with John Allen. Former intermediate manger. Former player. South Limerick. Salt of the earth. No ego. Committed. Realistic. Astute.

2 Likes

And he’s a homosexual so we have that angle covered also.

1 Like

This has been great fun. Roll on the draw for 2017

John’s speech at the u21 presentat ion last year in adare was the start

The biggest surprise tonight is there hasn’t been a 100 different stabs at our team for next years championship.

4 Likes

All in good time.

Excellent appointments if this comes to pass. Hopefully a bit of patience is shown, it’s a tough assignment - getting out of 1B will be as tall an order as ever. A fair bit of rebuilding required next year.

1 Like

Go shit in your hat.

In house the way to go lads :clap:

i’m sure there will be another twist to this story before breakfast.

It’s announced.

In some ways I wish there was more time before the announcement was made because I got a great giggle with some of the suggestions that had been thrown about.

Kiely was the best man for the job.

Why was there little enthusiasm for Shane O’Neil(l) from Limerick posters given his achievements with Na Piarsaigh? I get inter-club rivalry (cc @anon32894817) and muldoon resentment of town/city clubs (cc @anon32894817) but @glasagusban also slags him off regularly.

You were proven right again

:eek:

You are happy with the new manager @TreatyStones ?

Similar to how Sky Sports can make a TV event out of the transfer deadline day

Will they have an S&C Coach in that management team?