Why is rooral Oireland so determined to hold the country back?

That’s a great idea

processed meat???

If the career as an amateur know it all doesn’t work out Tim, you’ve definitely got a role as a comedian

No, environmentally friendly and clean meat

grown

*edited my original post

thanks

ok, bro … have we the capacity to provide this now? And safely?

Yes. A park. An amenity.

Are you fucking retarded as well?

This is a discussion Mac.

I was very happy to hear your views on the topic.

I simply believe you are wrong in thinking that we can solve all our problems with more satellite towns.

You have an issue with high rise because of services. This doesn’t even make sense. Google now own a large chunk of Barrow Street, the Treasury Building and the Irish Life Building (amongst other locations). These are all close by to one another and put the exact same strain on services like public transport due to this. If a developer completes a proper google tower, you open up more space in the Docklands and its environs. You can build more apartments and public spaces.

There is no logic for Google to be in several hundred thousand square feet of office space within less than a kilometer of one another and not building up. None.

dublin is the capital because it is near to holyhead .

Ssssh tell them nathin

There was an interesting article last Saturday on the Irish times regarding the proposed pipe bringing water from the Shannon to Dublin region . Well worth reading .

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/environment/shannon-pipeline-is-it-the-best-way-to-spend-1-2bn-1.3385235%3Fmode=amp

Where did you get I was arguing against any of that. Tim was looking for resources to be focused on Dublin for huge gamechanging infrastructural development. He then listed off loads of them that were a shambles. My (only) point in relation to Dublin is in response to Tim. And that is before you can run (build an electric monorail to travel above the city powered by wind energy from Uranus) try walking (building accomodation for everyone already in Dublin)

Build a luas in Cork as well so

So you suggest one massive tower to house all of Google? Sure all that would mean is multiple tall towers in the area as you can’t just have one, which puts an already strained area under more strain.

There is a rail option here already its just underutilised

1 Like

Not when you want to snaffle budget that might deliver broadband to the entire country to build monorail

Let them deal with their own water problems. Or else charge them 2 euro a litre for it. Tims solution. Tax whats yours and spend your own tax

I’m not looking for that focus.

I think it should be on cities generally.

I think things like the DART Underground will be as great a help to outside of Dublin as those in it and is a no brainer.

I think it’s ridiculous that we have to throw a sop to rural Ireland, just because.

What’s the population breakdown of Dublin vs rest of Ireland?

No it doesn’t.

Capitol Dock is more than sufficient in height.

Capitol Dock has not resulted in a flurry of higher buildings sadly.