Why is rooral Oireland so determined to hold the country back?

You’re

He’s been taking a few small pops of late.

1 Like

You said he was working class and couldn’t be making good money.:rollseyes:

What are you threatening me with? Are you going to beat me up?

I’m telling you to back up your post. Show a bit of a spine for once in your time on here, and stop hiding behind other posters and your little smileys. You accused me of something, now stand behind it or apologise.

Whoever would have guessed. @myboyblue in stale, boring, unoriginal post shocker.

:popcorn:

Me, I’d have guessed it. Now, take a small step back and leave him at it.

Lads @Rocko’s hardrive is full will ye go easy.

3 Likes

All the spineless cunt @backinatracksuit needs to do is back up his post. Simple as that. Nothing to do with anyone else.

1 Like

Christ you’re a tiresome cunt, can you remind me why I have messed with the wrong poster?
You know the series of posts, by now you know well that I’m not going to provide the link, particularly as you’ve threatened me, now do your own work,

So, you are as gutless as I said. Good to know. I’ll remember that. You remember this the next time you make a smart comment. Dipshit.

Carryon guys, I’m done with this prick.

1 Like

Thank fuck for that, it’s in the Rory Best thread if anybody is interested, I’d say I haven’t much there so look out for my posts, I assume @myboyblue has about 50% of the posts so it’d be needle in the haystack stuff

Why do you think the term “working class” is a derogatory term?

The working class would hate to be accused of working

You’re the chap who thinks that, describing Belfast taxi drivers as Provos and poor.

https://youtu.be/kA0gmw1uz6Y

Which is why the Dublin v rest of country argument is stupid. Dublin is not just Dublin natives. Dublin is the engine room of the economy and it needs capital investment so the rest of the country can benefit too.

1 Like

It is very much urban vs rooral though.

Rooral oireland is full of freeloaders

From Dublin