Wicklow/Micklow

You’ve nailed it there

There’s the school bully again

1 Like

You’ve an awful inferiority complex when it comes to me

I engage with you once a year on average I’d say, yet you appear to devote an unusual amount of time following my postings and making passive aggressive and overtly aggressive comments, you don’t know me yet you’ve decided that that’s an acceptable way to behave, you look for other peoples posts that disagree with me so you can find an ally, it happens every single day, I’ve never singled you out because I don’t know the first thing about you,
It’s a very weird thing for a grown man to obsess over, if I had given you reason to do so then I might understand.
I think you’re a real genuine nasty piece of work, nothing else can explain it, I know the modus operandi of the schoolyard bully and you’re a textbook example, it’s weird, if you’re mission is to somehow push me over the edge then you can take this post as a victory,
It’s really bizarre and it’s gone on for about 4 years, a random anonymous stranger on the internet :man_shrugging:

13 Likes

A second 15 minutes of fame/infamy for this gentleman apparently.

1 Like

Someone pick @myboyblue up off the floor , he’s got a proper shoeing here… the Laoisman feels like a kerryman by going in hard on the corkman…

3 Likes

The Mammy should have left the phone down and concentrated on getting Adam off that pitch. The video only adds fuel to the fire and gives Wicklow GAA a worse name. People who video everything are a scourge.

2 Likes

Mentors and parents who start rows at underage games are the scourge. I’ve zero issue with this being filmed and both sets involved utterly shamed by this. Videoing this is not what adds fuel to the flame or gives Wicklow a bad name, the parents and mentors fighting do that all by themselves.

I also can’t see how there can be any defence of this or brushing it aside. Its despicable carry on and shouldn’t be tolerated at any sport, particularly underage. To get that worked up to physically fight another set of parents over a child’s game is beyond defensible. As I said in the coaches thread where this was posted, the kids will suffer mist in this with potential club suspensions, but the parents and coaches who don’t play will have fuck all discipline action that will make any odds.

8 Likes

She was a bit of a “Karen” but I’d agree with you that the mentors were ridiculous. No need to be so worked up over any match. Seemed to have been an 8 point margin in it at the end too so it wasn’t even a case of a contentious late call stirring things up.

1 Like

You have a serious inferiority complex when it comes to me…

This psychanalysis shtick you’re going with lately would go better for you if you were more Freud and less Harold Shipman

4 Likes

Psychoanalysis

Saying these fights happen because people are getting worked up doesn’t cover all bases …like I said there’s clubs in every county where winning the fight is as important as winning the match … it’s a culture.

Psychopath

Nasty post

I have no idea what you mean by that, I genuinely believe you to be a very nasty human being going on the only evidence I could have, I’m pretty sure that you’re a weak person considering that you use the internet to bully random strangers who’s posts you take a dislike to.
I would have good time for most people here and would enjoy sitting down for a pint with most I’m sure, if you were pointed out to me in real life I don’t know how I’d react,
Laugh it off, claim a victory, whatever, your actions here are that of a scumbag

3 Likes

You have a serious inferiority complex when it comes to me

Nasty post

I played a soccer match there few years back. Fairly rough edge that surprised me to be honest, didn’t expect it in Wicklow of all places

Just another village with a mindset in all sports of when you go there, win , lose or draw you’re not leaving without getting a few slaps…