Wigan Athletic Supporters Thread

Wigan has always been in my heart as my late grandmother resided for 65 years in Wigan Road off the Whitworth Road near Croke Park. Now my heart is as broken as it was when she died in 2009.

Unlike my grandmother however, we will rise again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl9WMIPzd6w

We will be back, back bigger & better. :frowning:

Ding Dong.

Please be strong Sidney, we need our TFK leader now more than ever.

Never forget!

Please retract this statement, or alternatively change you avatar! I am very disappointed in you pal.

Wigan Athletic will always be in my heart and that is what made this decision so difficult. I’ll never forget the emotions I felt last Saturday as I watched through a pair of shades, suckling on a Werther’s Original as Wigan made history. I’m sorry to say this is the end of my Wigan Athletic Chapter but I leave with fond memories etched in my life.

And to think I bought Bomber that six pack for the taxi back to Heathrow and this is how he repays me. I’m disappointed in you, Bomber.

I hope the players drink the absolute shit out of it tonight. They deserve it after all they’ve given for the cause, and I will never forget what they have done for this club.

The FA Cup Final 2013 may well be the greatest football story ever told, and nobody can ever, ever, take it away from us.

I’m trying to be as amicable about this as I can, lads.

I hate to say this as i am very emotional this evening, but i think its time you thought about a re-brand. You also owe Sidney a bag of cans!

I have considered a rebrand, I am currently lulling over two potential options but nothing will be decided until the close of season.

Bomber, I know you’re a good guy. Think back over the last six weeks. What a journey these players have brought us on.

On Sunday night, following our final game of the season, I’ll be shutting down this thread until March 1st 2014. But you owe it both to your comrades and to yourself to stay on board for these five days.

Look into your heart, Bomber.

[quote=“Sidney, post: 772296, member: 183”]Bomber, I know you’re a good guy. Think back over the last six weeks. What a journey these players have brought us on.

On Sunday night, following our final game of the season, I’ll be shutting down this thread until March 1st 2014. But you owe it both to your comrades and to yourself to stay on board for these five days.

Look into your heart, Bomber.[/quote]

Thanks for understanding, Sidney.

Will you stay on board until Sunday then, Bomber?

Midweek games at the DW next season are going to be electric. :pint:

I’m particularly looking forward to the visit of Doncaster Rovers. That should pack the punters in on this thread (providing it’s after March 1st, of course), and it’ll also be a great chance for Dave Whelan and Michael Lowry to forge business links.

Yes.

:clap:

Consider your debt over the cans settled in full, Bomber.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGBhQbmPwH8

An emotional time. Sid and the rest of the TFKWSC, hold your heads high :clap::clap:Nice shades Bomber.