Wigan Athletic Supporters Thread

Too emotional to post last night guys, don’t know how I will cope next season when my beloved Wigan meet my childhood sweethearts Leeds United :frowning: I have never ended that 50 year old love affair, but as Sidney so eloquently puts it above, we will always have last Saturday. Bomber, appreciate you staying on til next Sunday, it means everything to us.

Shame on Wigan as a Club. Shame on the Players. Shame on them for short changing their fans as they have these past number of seasons. This side is obviously good enough to put up big performances when it saw fit, but instead choose to sleep walk through each season and turn up to grab a few wins, take the plaudits and crawl off back to their hole until the following April and May. The fans deserve better.This side lost home and away to QPR. Q. P. R. They are where they deserve to be. Now we will watch the rats flee the sinking ship.

Martinez OUT.

Wrong!

Wee Shaun scored a last minute free at Loftus Road to draw.

[quote=“Scrunchie, post: 772393, member: 1408”]Wrong!

Wee Shaun scored a last minute free at Loftus Road to draw.[/quote]
They failed to beat QPR this season.

THIS SEASON.

Martinez OUT.

[LEFT]Disappointing to see no bump for this thread today. How quickly they turn their backs. [/LEFT]

We’ve all been in Wigan since Wednesday drinking the shit out of it celebrating our 2013 FA Cup Final win, mate.

:pint:

And that stopped them from following todays game? Odd outlook pal.

Pitch invasion at the DW after a typically exciting 2-2 draw :clap:

Are you for fucking real? A cannibal avatar and banging on about the ‘mighty’ Wigan. You’re either cracked or really lonely.

Cracked or really lonely? Aaaah, can I not be both?

Start a Leeds thread and you can be what you want.

Thank you all for your support, you know who you are, and thanks to Bomber for staying on for the final five days of the season. it means everything. What a wonderful rollercoaster ride it’s been, one we’ll never forget. The memories will last forever.

I now declare this thread closed until March 1st next.

The FA Cup Champions begin their quest for immediate promotion tomorrow with a trip away to Barnsley (with the “Barn” part spoken from the side of your mouth)

This thread doesn’t re-open for business until March 1st, Scrunchie. Feel free to set up an interim Wigan Athletic Supporters Thread in the meantime, though.

:eek:

RE-OPEN FOR BUSINESS.

And what a way to mark the resumption of business (and pleasure).

We’re 3-1 up away to double European Champions Nottingham Forest. :clap:

4-1 win. :clap:

Jordi Gomez with the icing on the cake in injury time.

We are back.

Hello!!!