Women who like and attend sporting events

His girlfriend told him not to talk to other men.

I went to the Ulster Final with her brother and his friends, pal.

What the fuck is your problem? I’ll cut you on Sunday.

@TreatyStones needs to remember that it is important to be flexible with your opinions

the first post in the Things that are Wrong Thread

[QUOTE=“Dirty Hands Walter, post: 90280, member: 9”]I’ll start.
A group of lads going out for a meal together.
Was chatting to a mate at lunch and he was telling me one of his other mates rang him up last week and said he was organising a night out tonight as he’s moving to London next week. Fair enough, a few pints with the lads so count me in was my mate’s response at the time. Then he recieved an email from the lad the other day and it basically said he’d booked Shanahan’s for ten of them for a meal tonight. What the fook.
Anything else?[/QUOTE]

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I rowed back on my all-male dinner opinion too.

Actually - @briantinnion, have you commenced organising our late summer steak dinner event?

[QUOTE=“Dirty Hands Walter, post: 987775, member: 9”]:clap: :clap: :clap:

I rowed back on my all-male dinner opinion too.

Actually - @briantinnion, have you commenced organising our late summer steak dinner event?[/QUOTE]
“A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.” - Muhammad Ali

PMcM knew the score back in 1956

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtL_z6kIUAAbmhC.jpg

@TreatyStones

I have given you grief in the past about your good lady been interested in sport. Call it a backtrack if you wish but my current lady friend is also very interested in sport. When she initially announced this to me I was sceptical but I have since come to the conclusion that she is genuinely quite knowledgeable.

I am not saying that this is a hugely attractive trait but it is very helpful in terms doing things together as she likes watching the football as well. There are a lot of benefits to such an arrangements.

I thought I would 'fess up before @Dirty Hands Walter starts slinging mud in my direction.

1 Like

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 988222, member: 24”]@TreatyStones

I have given you grief in the past about your good lady been interested in sport. Call it a backtrack if you wish but my current lady friend is also very interested in sport. When she initially announced this to me I was sceptical but I have since come to the conclusion that she is genuinely quite knowledgeable.

I am not saying that this is a hugely attractive trait but it is very helpful in terms doing things together as she likes watching the football as well. There are a lot of benefits to such an arrangements.

I thought I would 'fess up before @Dirty Hands Walter starts slinging mud in my direction.[/QUOTE]

:clap:

That’s very magnanimous of you Farmer and you least you didn’t go down the route of saying “my girlfriends brother and his friends are quite knowledgeable”.

1 Like

I thought I would 'fess up before @Dirty Hands Walter starts slinging mud in my direction.[/QUOTE]
Is she a bit of a “tomboy” farmer.

I am saying no more on the subject Fagan.

:oops:

If anyone wants more info on @farmerinthecity I’m happy enough to administer a whatsapp group. PM me your cell phone numbers.

1 Like

This is a fucking disgraceful climbdown, farmer. Why do you never learn?

FFS, that’s a horrible smug post. “Genuinely quite knowledgeable” - what a terrific endorsement.

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]1536[/ATTACH]

Go wear runners with your suit you utter, utter cunt of a man.

Smug?!

Coming from you?

Get fucked.

1 Like

This is the best you have? A slag that has been discussed many times which you have flogged to death. Flamin nora.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 988425, member: 24”]Smug?!

Coming from you?

Get fucked.[/QUOTE]
“Watching the football…” “The lady friend…” “Genuinely quite knowledgeable…”

Are you for real? That was one of the most abhorrent posts I’ve ever read on here. Writing in faux colloquialisms and trying to impress us with how the lady friend managed to overcome your skepticism against all the odds. How did she ever manage to win you over? A miserable backtrack.

1 Like