Women who like and attend sporting events

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 988222, member: 24”]@TreatyStones

I have given you grief in the past about your good lady been interested in sport. Call it a backtrack if you wish but my current lady friend is also very interested in sport. When she initially announced this to me I was sceptical but I have since come to the conclusion that she is genuinely quite knowledgeable.

I am not saying that this is a hugely attractive trait but it is very helpful in terms doing things together as she likes watching the football as well. There are a lot of benefits to such an arrangements.

I thought I would 'fess up before @Dirty Hands Walter starts slinging mud in my direction.[/QUOTE]
As much as I love my princess (met 3 years ago today) she wrecks my head when it comes to sport… She has no interest or clue about any sport and just doesn’t get the importance of having to watch games. I could handle her lack of interest but if only she understood the importance of watching my beloved Limerick, Liverpool and Patriots. Hold onto that little lady, mate, she sounds like a catch.

What are the sports that catch the ladies interest @farmerinthecity

At least she likes Munster mate.

:stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=“Mark Renton, post: 988439, member: 1796”]As much as I love my princess (met 3 years ago today) she wrecks my head when it comes to sport… She has no interest or clue about any sport and just doesn’t get the importance of having to watch games. I could handle her lack of interest but if only she understood the importance of watching my beloved Limerick, Liverpool and Patriots. Hold onto that little lady, mate, she sounds like a catch.[/QUOTE]does she take it up the shitter mate?

We need a response from @farmerinthecity here.

Agreed, hiding behind his butch woman is not going to cut the mustard this time.

Association football
Gaelic Games
Hurling

And general interest in most other sports.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 988473, member: 24”]Association football
Gaelic Games
Hurling

And general interest in most other sports.[/QUOTE]
Gaelic Games and Hurling. Wow, what a broad (spectrum)!

I don’t have to say anything.

I put @ClarkeyCat nicely in his place.

As for @Rocko[/USER] he has gone off on his usual ‘I am using bigger words than you so I am smarter’ smugness that [USER=273]@caoimhaoin made bits out of him for ages ago.

@Mark Renton[/USER] and [USER=1786]@TreatyStones are onside so I’m happy.

I don’t recall discussing it much on here.

I also think it completely shows you up as a hypocrite with regard to slagging me for backtracking which ultimately shows you in a worse, if not terrible. light.

I think he intentionally omitted rugby

1 Like

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 988481, member: 24”]I don’t recall discussing it much on here.

I also think it completely shows you up as a hypocrite with regard to slagging me for backtracking which ultimately shows you in a worse, if not terrible. light.[/QUOTE]
@farmerinthecity Please rewrite your second sentence in coherent English.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 988479, member: 24”]I don’t have to say anything.

I put @ClarkeyCat nicely in his place.

As for @Rocko[/USER] he has gone off on his usual ‘I am using bigger words than you so I am smarter’ smugness that [USER=273]@caoimhaoin made bits out of him for ages ago.

@Mark Renton[/USER] and [USER=1786]@TreatyStones are onside so I’m happy.[/QUOTE]
Thinly veiled: please stop using big words in arguments with me. I’m slow.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 988481, member: 24”]I don’t recall discussing it much on here.

I also think it completely shows you up as a hypocrite with regard to slagging me for backtracking which ultimately shows you in a worse, if not terrible. light.[/QUOTE]

Well you are the only one pal. I have explained (and apologised) for those events several times. You need to move on.

Whether it was discussed on here or elsewhere is irrelevant.

Marty Morrissey was covering for Tubbers this morning. He had a chap on who had done a survey about Ireland’s most admired sportsperson. Anyway it’s Conor McGregor. Marty then discussed women’s attitudes to sports and it turned out that twice as many women admired McGregor as admired Katie Taylor and that in general women don’t identify with sports women that much.

How sexist of them.

According to Today FM’s poll of the year, the top male and female sportspeople in Ireland in 2016 were Conor McGregor and Analise Murphy.

While I admire McGregor for his moxy, you can fuck off if UFC is a sport. As for sailing, fuck right off.

4 Likes

Sailing is a sport.

Chipper fighting is not a sport.

How the fuck was one of the toeing* twins nominated for sports personality of the year and not the other.

And no Tom Barr either.

This country is fucked.

*rowing

1 Like

End of year lists of “sports star of the year” or “goal of the year” have been destroyed by political correctness.

This is by far political correctness’s most malign and insidious influence on society.