Work Motivation Techniques

Ye will be back kid. No doubt about it. Limited heartbreak.

Lumineach Abu

:eek:

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 823542, member: 80”]I was contemplating staying here longer as a job opportunity came up but in the end I said fuck it as I still have a job to go to back home. If I gave it up I felt Id be stuck here but i love it here and it is great for kids.

[/quote]

Will you bring the fixie back to Oireland?

no, im planning on using the bike to work scheme to design my own fixie

[quote=“Gman, post: 823716, member: 112”]fuck me but I am really hating my job right now. Shit job, shit pay, shit hours, there is not one redeeming factor from it other than the usual ‘oh sure you’re lucky to have a job’. company I’m with is so badly run from the top, that its basically 4 of us in the office who run it for 4 directors who havent a clue. I’m left doing the job of about 3 people in varying roles as what the director should be doing, I end up doing it. But who can I moan to there? Keep going on about no money there to improve our wages, yet some of the money I have pulled in for them would easily cover a substantial increase for the whole office, nevermind me.

Its fucking horrible to work so hard, on shit money, to be earning so much for those who just fell into a company at the right time and place. There is fuck all out there for me to do though, unless I went off on my own, but that is far too risky with a dependant family. Just sucking it up and keep checking the job pages each week. Motivation is at an all time low, but have no choice but to keep working as if I let off, then the whole fucking thing would crumble. At times I feel like letting that happen, but that would only be acting the cunt.

I’m just glad everything outside of work is great. Between family, friends, home and sports, life is great. If I can get the work part fixed, then would have no complaints on anything.[/quote]

I fucking knew the commissioner role was too big for you.

Let’s all beg @Flano to come back.

My basic aim is to be really happy in a job and career before I have kids. I think my happiness will help their happiness, even though I’m sure (like lads in here are clearly doing) I would compartmentalize my life into family/home/sport etc

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 823489, member: 80”]Fitsy

Im happy that you are contented with your lot & you like it here.Im glaqd work is going well and the family life is in a good place

TWCB[/quote]

Ah here, this just makes it all worthwhile, thanks pal :clap:

I would shoot myself between the fucking eyes if I had to drive an hour and a half to work and an hour and a half back every day. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

You have to have a job first to comment on this thread.

And you let fly quips about originality. Sweet jesus.

Had to get rid of one of the sales team here this week and now I’m having to call all her shitty little clients to let them know. Pain in the arse, all of them worth fuck all. As I pointed out to the CEO when he commented on my lack of enthusiam for this task, there is an opportunity cost associated with these matters and my time would be better served developing the valuable and revenue rich clients and prospects I deal with.

However, this thread has provided me with the necessary motivation to complete this tedious job and then resume contact with worthwhile clients.

You have the right idea.

[quote=“Fitzy, post: 823811, member: 236”]Had to get rid of one of the sales team here this week and now I’m having to call all her shitty little clients to let them know. Pain in the arse, all of them worth fuck all. As I pointed out to the CEO when he commented on my lack of enthusiam for this task, there is an opportunity cost associated with these matters and my time would be better served developing the valuable and revenue rich clients and prospects I deal with.

However, this thread has provided me with the necessary motivation to complete this tedious job and then resume contact with worthwhile clients.[/quote]

This is a particularly egotistical post fitzy. You hadn’t struck me as such a cunt prior to this. Has living the dream gone to your head?

[quote=“Fitzy, post: 823811, member: 236”]Had to get rid of one of the sales team here this week and now I’m having to call all her shitty little clients to let them know. Pain in the arse, all of them worth fuck all. As I pointed out to the CEO when he commented on my lack of enthusiam for this task, there is an opportunity cost associated with these matters and my time would be better served developing the valuable and revenue rich clients and prospects I deal with.

However, this thread has provided me with the necessary motivation to complete this tedious job and then resume contact with worthwhile clients.[/quote]

This is a particularly egotistical post fitzy. You hadn’t struck me as such a cunt prior to this. Has living the dream gone to your head?

I see a business opportunity here. If you could only get the greatest salesman on earth, Fitzy to come back home with you to flog the fixies. I am sure Paddy would go mad for them.

Well said. Although I always thought Fitzy had a cuntish side to him tbh.

i always lack motivation this time on a friday, i enjoy my job but friday afternoon sucks, i would gladly work monster hours and leave at lunch on friday, i am never fit to do anything…

Why are you telling us this?

To make the likes of the emotionally retarded like you feel bad.

I would recommend in an ideal world not having kids too young - being settled and financially ready makes it a lot easier because first couple of years are hard and it gets easier then
however there is never an ideal time and having kids is something people take for granted until they cannot have them and then have to go down the IVF route
Once you have kids you adjust - it changes women more than men in my experience