Work Motivation Techniques

You’re some fucking fruitcake.

You may well never be having kids so kev. The perfect time for kids just doesnt exist. If you thought about it rationally you just wouldn’t have them.

Juhy, my man, would you be around the greater Aungier St area from around 5.30 for a pint?

True juli. All I’m doing is trying to be best prepared. I’m sure I
'D adjust pretty quick regardless. But nothing wrong with having a plan. Trick is not to freak out if plans change. I’ll have kids alright, my woman is young.

Why cos I don’t confirm to your boring mundane depressed alcoholic world?

Cool

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 824082, member: 273”]Why cos I don’t confirm to your boring mundane depressed alcoholic world?
[/quote]
o_O
I thought I was the alco kev??..

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 824082, member: 273”]Why cos I don’t confirm to your boring mundane depressed alcoholic world?

Cool[/quote]

No it was more of a general statement, fruity.

It’s also quite odd that you purport to know so much about my world. But I’d expect nothing less from you.

[quote=“scumpot, post: 824083, member: 182”]o_O
I thought I was the alco kev??..[/quote]

Are we not all alco’s and Kev is our leader since he was the first to go dry?

[quote=“ClarkeyCat, post: 824084, member: 15”]No it was more of a general statement, fruity.

It’s also quite odd that you purport to know so much about my world. But I’d expect nothing less from you.[/quote]

You are pretty easy to read.

Upper middle class Galway, probably hung around with the jez crowd, studied commerce or finance or some other useless waste of tax payers money, moved to Dublin, broke your bollix for 3-5 years doing the accountancy exams on brutal money while developing middling alcoholism, got a job in Dublin, decided it was time to lose some weight, try to get home more. Really struggle with women as your not very presentable and drink too much. Saw some sense lately though.

You’ll have either gone into politics or taken up triathlons now.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 824093, member: 273”]You are pretty easy to read.

Upper middle class Galway.[/quote]
No such thing…

Upper middle class Galway, probably hung around with the jez crowd, studied commerce or finance or some other useless waste of tax payers money, moved to Dublin, broke your bollix for 3-5 years doing the accountancy exams on brutal money while developing middling alcoholism, got a job in Dublin, decided it was time to lose some weight, try to get home more. Really struggle with women as your not very presentable and drink too much. Saw some sense lately though.

You’ll have either gone into politics or taken up triathlons now.[/quote]

:confused: :clap:

Well @ClarkeyCat ?:popcorn:

Sadly no clarkey. In a demonstration of the importance of my worklife balance, i knocked off early today and am just hitting the driving range. Ta for the shout though.

Nice “read” man. Of course any of the factually correct stuff you did actually read on here.

The rest are the inferences of a deluded simpleton.

Triathlons :smiley:

Not presentable :smiley:

Next time bro.

What’s the “jez crowd” in Galway?

Its was a typo…

The Jiz crowd used to meet up behind the bike sheds in St Marys college which over looked the presentation convent…

I think you can figure out the rest.

[quote=“ClarkeyCat, post: 824113, member: 15”]Nice “read” man. Of course any of the factually correct stuff you did actually read on here.

The rest are the inferences of a deluded simpleton.

Triathlons :smiley:

Not presentable :D[/quote]

That’s a pretty shit comeback in fairness.

It’s amazing how accountancy knocks the imagination out of some lads.

Not triathlons? Mad Mudders so I bet.

Fee paying school brigade that I had some introduction to back along. Painful cunts.

The sad and confusing thing is they dont pay fees kev, just wish they did. Mind you, they probably told you they did.