Work Motivation Techniques

Commoner

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 824248, member: 273”]That’s a pretty shit comeback in fairness.

It’s amazing how accountancy knocks the imagination out of some lads.

Not triathlons? Mad Mudders so I bet.[/quote]

I’m sticking to the facts Kev. You’re the one letting your vivid, childlike imagination run wild.

I’ve never known of a fella so prone to letting one experience colour his opinion of the general population. How many upper middle class dicks from the Jes do you know as a matter of interest?

Clarkey badly rattled here.

Utter utter cunts…

Really? They certainly act like it.

[quote=“ClarkeyCat, post: 824277, member: 15”]I’m sticking to the facts Kev. You’re the one letting your vivid, childlike imagination run wild.

I’ve never known of a fella so prone to letting one experience colour his opinion of the general population. How many upper middle class dicks from the Jes do you know as a matter of interest?[/quote]

Mildly amusing all the same that @Rocko[/USER] and @[USER=9]Bandage compared you to a homeless hippy completely independently of Kevin’s heinous attack.

Thankfully our good friend Charles T. will soon resolve that issue.

Its tongue stuck firmly in cheek Juno, relax. The person in question was not particuarly good at her job and had started treating some of her female colleagues (who work extremely hard) with disrespect, so she had to go. I think I was chammelling Rudi in that post.

Can’t be bother today

I have zero motivation to do anything today. Lethargy from the excess of last weekend and a dose of man flu have left me drained and disinterested.

We all have days/weeks/months like that Chewy. Don’t beat yourself up over it.

Spend 15-20mins making a ‘to do’ list of all the things you need to get done. Once you have that you’ll have the feeling everything is under control and you can kick back relax for the day.

Monday is a new week. Worry about that shit then.

+1. Went home sick yesterday and hid under the covers. Better today but motivation is gone. Just as well I don’t do weekends like that very often. I’ve never seen mucus like the stuff I’ve been hocking up this week.

[QUOTE=“briantinnion, post: 919572, member: 6”]We all have days/weeks/months like that Chewy. Don’t beat yourself up over it.

Spend 15-20mins making a ‘to do’ list of all the things you need to get done. Once you have that you’ll have the feeling everything is under control and you can kick back relax for the day.

Monday is a new week. Worry about that shit then.[/QUOTE]

I got plenty done on Wednesday and Thursday and that is what has fucked me, nothing but shitty admin and busy work today. Thankfully my colleague is after making a pile of proper work for me

If there was any justice in the world, I should not get paid for today-haven’t done a fucking stroke.

I am having quite a productive day, surprisingly for a Monday.

Good day. A few hours to do later on though

+1

Ah fuck this. I’ve lost interest in it all.

Not good enough. You’ve an important project coming up that affects other forum members.

That’s exactly the problem pal. I’m coming off a very busy period and I need some time to recharge. It’s straight into the thick of things though. Fucking hell.

By 11 today I had done all my work, I suggested I be given more, then I did that in 30 minutes or so. It’s tough at the top.