Work Motivation Techniques

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 931616, member: 24”]I had a problem with that before Christmas. To be honest I did fuck all about it. When her review came, I wasn’t involved directly but as part of it I had to review her jobs for me. I sat her down and said there were a number of things she had to work on but I was going to leave it at that and not put it on her form. I haven’t worked with her since but reports are that there has been an improvement.

Probably the wrong way of dealing with it but fuck it.[/QUOTE]

Was she good looking?

Not bad but not sufficiently so to wipe it under the carpet if you know what I mean.

[QUOTE=“Thrawneen, post: 931541, member: 129”]
I hate being unemployed

Speaking of which: what’s the best way to get a job in the fair town?[/QUOTE]
What new line of work would you like to get into, pal?

She was black mate. And her father was in a coma at the time.

She got canned a few months later anyway.

Have a look at what the current fad is in your beloved Dalkey. Then go around the camp sites and caravan parks hawking it. A juice diet or something like that.

:eek:

The good looking ones should be let get away with less. One, they fucking love it when you’re firm, and two, they’ll walk all over you if you’re not.

@Horsebox, I’m sitting here in 30 degree heat watching Dolphins swim around in circles. You’ve definitely the right idea mate.

Words can’t express how jealous I am of you right now, Mac.

And 30 degrees in Lahinch:eek:

[QUOTE=“Horsebox, post: 931639, member: 1537”]Words can’t express how jealous I am of you right now, Mac.

And 30 degrees in Lahinch:eek:[/QUOTE]

These are the rewards you get by working hard on Mondays. Lahinch always had a weird climate.

You probably did the right thing. And who knows? Maybe one night she will allow you to nail her at a Christmas party out of sheer gratitude.

[QUOTE=“Horsebox, post: 931639, member: 1537”]Words can’t express how jealous I am of you right now, Mac.

And 30 degrees in Lahinch:eek:[/QUOTE]

Fahrenheit

I’ll do just about anything, sir. If those bumpkins want to hear “The Galway Girl” three times in a night while they go on with their whoopin’ and hollerin’, then I’m willing to play it to them, seeing as I’m just about fine and dandy on the gee-tar.

However, if @artfoley knows how I could something a little more upbrow, and I aint talkin’ bout much more upbrow, then I’m all ears.

Tis so the young lad will have a father.

Wouldn’t be interested mate.

[QUOTE=“Thrawneen, post: 931651, member: 129”]I’ll do just about anything, sir. If those bumpkins want to hear “The Galway Girl” three times in a night while they go on with their whoopin’ and hollerin’, then I’m willing to play it to them, seeing as I’m just about fine and dandy on the gee-tar.

However, if @artfoley knows how I could something a little more upbrow, and I aint talkin’ bout much more upbrow, then I’m all ears.

Tis so the young lad will have a father.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for that, could you answer my question though?

I already answered that, my friend.

Now if you’d like to come o’er here twards this old ring toss game, I’ve a feeling by the looks at you, that your luck is in mister.

Your ma certainly loves that.

Wahey! :confused:

[QUOTE=“Thrawneen, post: 931669, member: 129”]I already answered that, my friend.

Now if you’d like to come o’er here twards this old ring toss game, I’ve a feeling by the looks at you, that your luck is in mister.[/QUOTE]
Niche summer markets is the answer. :wink:

I had reason to talk sternly to an underling this morning.

Why is it that so many women in the workplace think that filling up with tears will get them off the hook?

This lady is a highly-skilled professional but has an appalling attendance record and is riding on the backs of her colleagues for some time now.

There are issues with her personal life in that she’s married to an utter arsehole, but everyone has their difficulties and one’s personal issues shouldn’t define one’s work.

She is in need of motivation or she’ll have to go. Excellent at her job but she’s costing me big-time of late.

Advice welcome Gents.