Work Motivation Techniques

[QUOTE=“chewy louie, post: 939336, member: 1137”]Most of my clients and facilities are off today due to May Day and the day is dragging.

Am listening to Mitch Hedberg doing some stand up - some quality one liners in here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8yP_3ZEMdg
[/QUOTE]

Your mentally gone, one eye on Singapore… I’ll give you 3 months.

No I have opted out of a second interview for that job. Have decided to stick it out here til the end of Q3 as I have other commitements on and this job suits in that regards (8am to 4pm) before trying to dip my toe in the big bad world of contracting

The doctor has taken your balls already

I love it when a plan comes together:pint:

If @caoimhain put up this sort of back slapping this clown does he would be cyber filleted in seconds…

my motivation comes every second Friday in the form of cashola. Fuck career ambition, fulfilment and all that other shite, it’s all about the cold hard cash.

+1

Work is work, it has zero relevance to me outside of the cash it provides an income to fuel my real interests.

Career fulfillment :smiley:

Zero motivation here, can’t be arsed

+1

Couldn’t give a fuck for it today.

sounds like ye needs a nutribullet lads

I give you one between the eyes you prick

Losing motivation for corporate cubicle life. How do some people do it for 40 years or more?
I look up the ladder here and all I see is another 1000 or so a month to run around the world like a rag doll every second week.

Whats ye’re long term plan lads?

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1112018, member: 686”]Losing motivation for corporate cubicle life. How do some people do it for 40 years or more?
I look up the ladder here and all I see is another 1000 or so a month to run around the world like a rag doll every second week.

Whats ye’re long term plan lads?[/QUOTE]

I have none, and I need one.

When you come up with one, can I steal your homework?

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1112018, member: 686”]Losing motivation for corporate cubicle life. How do some people do it for 40 years or more?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti5AkLup1mI

Find a ladder that gives you more than 1000 extra a month

I think i’d like to work in Web Data Analytics and user behaviour but I can’t imagine there’s much demand for that in the mid-west

Designing a tool that does this rather than offering per hour consultancy is the way to go. Easier said than done :confused:

@Kinvara’s Passion, can you earn the same doing contract work? Do you need to move up the corporate ladder? Would you be happier without the extra grand?

Onwards and upwards kp. Expanding the business. I’m working on becoming a seriously rich cunt. I have the cunt part nailed for sure.