World Cup 2018 Betting Thread

Uruguay likely to get France in quarters and winners of Brazil/Germany in semis. If England finish second, winners of H in second round (any of Japan/Senegal or Colombia) and then winners of Mexico/Swiss in quarters.

Spain are horrible poxy bastards, always get a run of luck. I have no regard for them.

You’d think they’ll have too much for Russia. Croatia their potential quarter final opponents would be a great battle.

Diego Godin would beat all them on his own

1 Like

Brazil haven’t won their group yet. Switzerland could well fill their boots against already eliminated Costa Rica last game and finish ahead of Brazil on goal difference.

Did FIFA decide whether they were suspending the 2 Swiss guys yet?

Why are you replying to me rather than the poster who suggested Brazil would qualify?

Russia are 31/10 to qualify against Spain and 6/1 to win the match, that price is way too big for the hosts, this World Cup is very open and Spain have done nothing to justify being such big favourites

They aren’t

Nigeria +1 Asian Handicap @ 21/20
Nigeria to win @ 5/1 (Smaller Stake)

You are a genius @Cicero_Dandi

8 Likes

He’ll have money for Palestinian Flags now

Cards have been picking up momentum in the final round of games. 43 in 10 games played.

If this keeps up we’re right back in the hunt.

Serbs could have a couple of lads see the line tonight.

2 Likes

I give the Serbs a chance tonight, but yeah they’ll try and kick lumps out of Brazil so it’s depends on the ref

The Serbs are 6/1 here @mickee321

That’s a crazy price shirley. A team with Tadic, Savic, Mitrovic, Matic should not be that price against any international team, especially when it’s win or bust.

Refund
Loser

Serbia +1 Asian Handicap @ 2.125

yes i backed us at 6/1
this is win or bust, it happened in the u-20 WC final with a few of these against Brazil and it can happen again
6/1 is a ridiculous price, there may be a feeling that the traditionally short tempered serbs may have capitualted post Shaqiri especially with the manager commenting that “they sent us to the Hague for less” but yesterday’s press conference seemed normal enough
Llajic is in for Milivojevic in an attacking move

England v Belgium both teams to score at 10/11. Thoughts lads? Neither should be looking to win this given the runner up in the group get a much easier passage, therefore defences ought to ease up shall we say.

The problem would be if England went 1-0 up say maybe the Belgians will be happy to let them at it but my gut feeling is that is too transparent for all to see and there is more likely to be goals in this than a 0-0 stalemate or a 1-0 either way.

I think cards could be the bet. England have 2 cards so far whereas Belgium have 3.

If the game is a draw it goes down to the fair play ratings…