World Cup 2018 Betting Thread

Over 3 Asian cards @ 1.825 on Bet365…

That’ll do me.

Are you saying overs or unders? [EDIT, ok overs it is] Coming second is clearly an easier path.

I could make a case for both teams having zero interest in scoring goals and trying to come second. That path seems to be getting bookings.

Yeah I’d nearly double overs in cards with a 0-0

Average cards in last 8 games is almost 5 per game.

1 Like

Really think there is a chance Southgate woukd try not to win to gain potentially easier path?

No chance IMO. Cannot put a value on momentum and confidence. Id be most surprised if England at least dont go full bore to win

What’s an Asian Card?

I’d say neither side will be brave enough to throw the game. They’ll probably both give a few squad players a run out and hope for the worst.

A yellow card you thick cunt.

1 Like

offfft.

If it’s Japan second round for winners and Colombia for second place, they’d have to seriously consider it. Still you couldn’t see Kane turning down an opportunity to score.

If it is a path of Japan and the winners of Sweden and Switzerland on one hand, and Colombia and then Brazil on the other, you’d be mad not to consider it.

BBC have already been talking about the Belgium game being a dead rubber and how England are going to rotate their team. It’s pretty similar to the Denmark France game. Both were happy enough to so as little as possible and give lads a rest.

Exactly 3 cards is a refund

Post reported for racism

pretty much all my degenerate bets are shot, Suadia Arabias last gasp winner fucked up a nice one with Australia, Iceland and Costa Rica not to win a game. My last gasp degenerate bet left is for every team to score twice at 100-1. 2 left, Poland need one against Japan and Panama need one against Tunisia. Very much in with a shout on it!

8 Likes

Cc @Smark

You’ll find it on offtheball.com/boylesports

Sweden to win the World Cup at 66/1.

All on Panama now, the cunts! easy for a cover bet now though.

1 Like

Much on it?

You can back Panama to score 0 goals @ 13/8 on Bet365

fuck all, €3. I’m not a big gambler. €300 would be a big return for me! stuck a few quid on Panama not to score there now so will come out with something anyway. Same odds on powers as @Copper_pipe has above.

2 Likes

Would that be a one to back No Panama Goalscorer, that way he could win on OG?