World Cup 2018 Betting Thread

I’d win anyway if Panama get a goal, so it would be all good.

Best of luck with this one,deserve a few bob for picking it out.

2 Likes

I’m only a novice to your big bets!

Profit is profit man!

Belgium now need to win to avoid Colombia? 23/10 is a crazy price now.

No African qualifier out of the group.

1 Like

You’ve clamped the fook out me there, mate.

I was about to bump that to own my own clamping, but you snooze, you lose.

Senegal blew it big style against Japan though and really should have qualified.

To be fair, I still maintain that the general standard of African football is a lot higher - when you go outside the regular qualifiers in Asia like Japan, South Korea, Australia and Iran, the standard is very poor, whereas there’s a much greater spread of teams at a comparable level in Africa.

Good luck with it @Gman. That was a great speculative punt and you deserve to be rewarded now.

1 Like

A load of my degenerate ones gone by the wayside bit of Panama concede one then they’ll all be paid for and more.

Goals and cards still an outside chance.

Anyone know how many assists De Bruyne has?! :popcorn:

Fellaini to be carded @ 9/4 on 365

17/10 on PP

This guy is high up at BetVictor and he tweeted they had 250/1 on every team scoring at least two. Sorry Gman you probably won’t thank me for posting that. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Be a bad result for them cos you’d imagine there’ll be plenty of two bob bets gone on that.

I saw another tweet saying it was backed in to 66s

Well worth a bet on both teams to score in Belgium v England at evens in my opinion, especially seeing the teams and now that maybe it’s not such a bad idea to win it as winner gets Japan next.

I’ve lumped on Belgium -1. Bet of the day.

You should have taken them -1 Asian :wink:

Belguim are throwing this game and the thick Brits will go out and win this by a couple, beat the Japs and tea waiting in mug against Brasil.

They might as well go out with a stiff upper lip against Brasil than limp out with their tails between their legs to Colombia.

Belguim camp would prefer to stay in Moscow per the Beeb. Martinez quoted as saying winning is not our priority. You couldn’t be backing Belguim with those sentiments, not when Vards and Rashford will be killing themselves to score. Eng -1

Belgium will win in high scoring affair.

A few small long odds bets for interest

That’s proper degeneracy there :laughing::grin: