You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Absolute insanity if it is

1 Like

Why canā€™t you stay on topic? The unvaccinated are consuming a massively disproportionate amount of health resources. Do you accept that?

Iā€™m staying on topic.

Youā€™re morphing into The Doxxer now by refusing to address issues that contradict your fascist views.

Obesity is a huge issue with respect to Covid and hospital admissions? Thatā€™s what weā€™re discussing isnā€™t it? The impact of Covid on hospitals?

So why do you continue to refuse to address the huge role obesity is playing.

Do you accept that the unvaccinated are consuming a massively disproportionate amount of health resources? A simple yes or no will suffice.

More The Doxxer tactics from you.

Debates should be a back and forth addressing of each questions. Iā€™ve addressed yours and others you continue to refuse to engage me on my pertinent point in regard to Covid hosptial admissions. Iā€™ve shown you as a narrow minded and bigoted fascist who is completely insincere in their views.

You consistent failure to address this point shows that you do not engage in good faith on these matters.

Your intolerance, bigotry and double standards should never, ever be allowed go unchallenged.

As Flatty said earlier, you are very dishonest and childish when it comes to discussing things like a grown up

I introduced the unvaccinated and you introduced obesity. If you are interested in debate letā€™s debate the issues in the order raised.

Do you accept that the unvaccinated are consuming a massively disproportionate amount of health resources? A simple yes or no will suffice.

I will respond to your point about obesity when you answer this question directly.

Obesity isnā€™t contagious.

2 Likes

I called out your hypocrisy on why you feel it neccessary to discriminate against the unvaccinated but not the obese. You then told lies that are corrected by scientific data. See below.

When you got caught out lying you tried to run away, ala The Doxxer.

You lie and you run away, all so you can spread your bigotry and intolerance and weā€™ve also noticed how you are a complete hypocrite who takes no measures himself to reduce the spread of the virusl.

Youā€™re a toxic individual, I just feel the need to point out how insincere you are every time you try to pontificate and discriminate against minorities.

Good day.

It is a lifestyle choice, it overwhelms the health service.

@glasagusban = liar and bigot

Avoiding the question.

Fluvio runs away.

How many times have you posted that now? Are you stuck?

Iā€™ve posted it many times as it shows you for the bigoted little liar you are. Why wonā€™t you address it?

You and The Doxxer, youā€™re one and the same. Simply incapable of addressing a point. I came in here to show you how insincere and how much of a hypocrite you are.

You hide behind lies to excuse your bigotry but I know youā€™re a nasty little bigot and Iā€™ve shown that here.

Why do you continue to deny facts?

:smiley:

IRA - I ran away.

2 Likes

Another point blank refusal to address why you keep denying obesityā€™s link with Covid hospital admissions and death.

You vindicate my position with every post you make.

Iā€™ll put up your lie once again.

Obesity is a current problem. You continue to lie.

We need pictures of current weight from all posters who ignore the lard ass link

1 Like

Yes.

Weighing scale pics and 5k times needed pronto. The closet fatties want to throw shade elsewhere to detract from their own failings.

1 Like

are the children safe?

Only the ones not visiting the RTE campus