You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Whats the latestā€¦they weaken immunity for a fortnight before giving decent protection for a couple of months?

I havenā€™t been keeping too close an eye on it. Alls I do know is that since the vaccine arrived life has got back to some semblance of normality. Obviously not solely down to the vaccine but it did initially save millions of lives. Healthcare experts continue to promote the importance of vaccines. They havenā€™t been proven wrong so far so Iā€™m good with following their advice.

Yes, the vaccine does seem beneficial to the elderly and vulnerable. And j suppose it offers some peace of mind to people who are frightened.
Iā€™d be wary of any health official telling healthy people to take it though- itā€™s a bit useless in this regard, if not relatively dangerous.

1 Like

Dangerous like crossing the road?

yet youd tell people to take a bovine antiparasitic drug?

4 Likes

Whoā€™s doing your thinking for you- rachael madcow?

Youā€™d think Irish people would be familiar with their sole Nobel prize winner for medicine, but alas no.

Sound Art. I withdraw my mistaken post above.

1 Like
2 Likes

Another right wing Dutch nutter.

The OG

1 Like

The looneys CANā€™T let it go :grinning:

It is genuinely fascinating to watch,
The whole world is getting on with it, itā€™s all consigned to the past, except for the ones who said it was all a cod anyway :joy:

Whatā€™s the point of the internet if you cant sow it into everyone when you were proved right?

@glenshane @The_Most_Infamous and @Batigol deserve their moment

How utterly predictable Fr. Tracksuit turns up to sermonise

1 Like

Some poison Fagan, made Nikie manajā€™s cousin get ginormous balls and gave all the gays monkeypox, fellas eyes are falling out n all

3 Likes

Being proved completely wrong has never, ever stopped the loony squad here from claiming they were proved right.

Another big day of it for the lads.

Its not as tough as it looks. Its a bit like when i represented Trinity College in an epic two day series against a technical college down the road (UCD I think they were called). It mostly involved pints in the pav, with the occasional cigarette break out at silly mid off.

I dont know how they do it.