You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

The forum misogynists are getting excited.

Let’s play a bit of covid bingo and see what phrases he comes out with in his state of the nation address later, in terms of the human traits he’ll associate with the virus.

I’ll go with the (1) ‘the virus has proven itself to be a formidable foe’, (2) ‘volatile and dangerous who preys on the vulnerable and unvaccinated’, (3) ‘constantly reinvented itself to remain a menace to our citizens’ and (4) ‘our over-arching goal is to stop covid in its path and send it on the retreat.’

All of the above accompanied by fake empathy and those infuriating over exaggerated hand movements.

7 Likes

How come everyone in Dubai is still having the craic?

1 Like

If Covid was a person it would be Micheal Martin.

Not in anyway serious or dangerous but just a complete and utter pest who somehow seems to control society.

7 Likes

Beautiful companion :clap::clap:

‘We are all tired and weary, none more so than our Frontline Healthcare Workers who have worked tirelessly throughout this pandemic’

He’ll definitely go on and on about Omicrom or whatever its called.

4 Likes

The 50 per cent capacity for indoor events means the pantos organised and funded in good faith will have to be pulled.

You’d wonder how they recover from that.

Is a wedding an ‘indoor event’?

Oh no they won’t.

1 Like

What sort of sick fuck is on twitter and their child so sick. Christ it’s frightening to think how far these attention seekers will go.

4 Likes

Do we know what’s coming in the announcement later?

You must really hate women.

That’s an ecumenical matter.

1 Like

What kind of sick cunt is more focused on the parent here than the child?

Not only that but look at this for a tweet…

Threatening legal action, absolutely demented.

How do you know she’s a woman? I don’t. Pronounless on the bio, that person could be anything.

we need to get Olive to post on here, that’s outstanding INTERNETTING in fairness, “I have the screenshots”

Is meehawl making a speech later?

1 Like

Another rousing speech is just what we need.