You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

I think it’s done by town crier. Hear ye hear ye, I hear by confirm all nightclubs will close.

They always release one these "standing up to NPHET " type stories in the days after they’ve rolled over and done exactly what NPHET have told them. It’s pathetic.

20 Likes

At the start I thought it was from late 2020.

1 Like

Paddy wanted more restrictions and Paddy got more restrictions. Rolled over on his belly and was tickled by some unelected baldy doctor. I hate being Irish and I despise all of you.

2 Likes

There are so many members of NPHET that it is inevitable there will be leaking. That plus the limelight they attract from the media.

And they are a very disparate group with their own agendas and generally medical people have considerable egos.

Holohan is going to go ape

4 Likes

Government sticking it to Tony in a massive way. Hon Leo.

4 Likes

Big T has got a taste for the political life and he seems to really enjoy it. He’s been the last two weeks on any media outlet that would take him.

Working from home is not for Big Tony

8 Likes

Has there been a recorded Omicron death yet, anywhere?

no, but it is very serious. Everything needs to be closed down

2 Likes

Once the government got away with locking down last winter this is the way it’s going to be each winter. Easier to do this than actually take in the HSE and improves services. I’d say the HSE would have loved to do when they 100’s on trollies in A&E in previous winters with the flu.

He roars it out the window of his office and they jot it down in Government buildings.

How are we this morning lads?

11 Likes

In one way it could be worse with the 12 o clock closing still manageable, especially around rural Ireland. Just means there is no point going to any of the cities now.

The science that my own pals are at concerts and bingo loco last night but banned from Tuesday is annoying.

I’m going on the lash today and tomorrow anyway.

The Irony Hoolahan is muzzled the same week as he decided to muzzle the poor children :rofl:

2 Likes

Another one for the ignore list here.

What a fooking moron.

It’s devastating for musicians. They’ve been fucked over again.

A world and life without art and without music is a facsimile.

8 Likes