You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Fine, so. No matter. I was not offended but thought the comments beneath you, same as I think the comments by several on here about 80yos ‘with all their life in front of them’ beneath those people.

I think I explained my sentiments quite clearly. But no matter at all.

Thanks,
random light cough
Leg bones meh
Reckon I am in day 2 or 3

1 Like

3 Likes

Why must you always cross the line?

2950 cases vs 4967 positive stabs.

Tony must be keeping them back to add to the figure on Wednesday, as test centres are closed in red alert areas tomorrow.

1 Like

Pretty much back to normal. My sense of smell still isn’t right, but all good otherwise thank God.
At its worst, it was exhausting, with a nasty headache and complete loss of taste (and smell). It took I’d reckon two weeks to feel back up to speed generally, but another four or so before I felt fully training fit again. Taste I think is back to normal.
I have felt worse for a few days with the flu, but with the flu, once you start to feel better it’s a steady improvement. With Corona it’s bumpier, and drags on longer.

8 Likes

With the supermarkets closed tomorrow, case numbers could go through the roof

1 Like

With the new omicron variant promising an end to the pandemic is it now time to let it rip? Question for @mikehunt

1 Like

Let it rip why didn’t I think of that?

What’s done is done Mr Dyche

Best leave those decisions to the experts. Hope you’re on the mend.

The likes of Aldi need to be boycotted. Obsessed with lockdowns it seems and mandates.

All supermarkets in Cork are closed tomorrow kid

1 Like

:joy:

2 Likes

I watched the news earlier mate, I was only having a laugh.

1 Like

Close The George

2 Likes

Thanks Mike. When did you stop having an opinion on these matters?

1 Like

My opinion matters little.

15 Likes